The Tease

Greyson's P.O.V

8:20 P.M

"Jamie ! What's taking you so long ?" I said a little louder for her to hear cause she's in the bathroom and I'm waiting to go next.

The bathroom door opened and I saw an angry Jamie "I'm out okay ? Go inside now" She glared

"I thought you were gonna take a shower for a decade" I spatted and stood up from bed then went to the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I finished taking a bath I went out and saw Jamie already sleeping. I lay down beside her and look at her face.

"You know, you're so beautiful when you're asleep. I could fall in love with you right now but I can't help the thought that we're frenemies and I still hate you for somethings. I guess it's destiny that you're my hater and I'm your's. It's destiny that we're meant to hate each other. But still, I think you're beautiful." I told her even though I know she can't hear me but what do I have to loose ?

I scoot a little bit far from Jamie to give her some space and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and saw the beautiful sunshine from our balcony. I was about to get up but my stomach was so heavy and it made me lay down again. 

I look to see why and saw Jamie hugging me again. Her both arms wrapped around me, her hair covering her eyes.

"Jamie" I said softly trying to wake her up

"Jamie...." I brush off the hair that's covering her face

"Jamie, wake up" I push her arm off of my stomach but she just grip on it even more

"Jamie, we have school" I said as I cupped her cheeks. This time she groaned

"Jamie, wake up now" I said cupping her cheeks if it would work again. She groaned and bury her face to my chest.

"Jamie.. wake up we only have 30 minutes to prepare for school" I whispered to her ear making her wake up.

"What time is it ?" she muttered and bury her face to my chest even more.

"This pillow is kinda hard" she added 

I chuckled making her grip slowly faded from me and she look up

"Greyson? " Her eyes wide open like an owl "I was hugging you all the time ?" 

"Yep" I added a chuckle

"Let's just get ready for school. Go use the bathroom first" I said.

"Thanks" she muttered with her face red as a tomato. Then she went to the bathroom

Hahahahaha. She thought she was hugging a pillow all the time ! xD

 I read my Harry Potter books while waiting for her to finish. After 20 minutes the bathroom door creaked open, of course I know she was wearing only a towel that's why she's shy to come out.

"umm, You could use the bathroom now" Jamie said and came out of the bathroom with what I expected. Yes, Jamie has a flawless skin but I'm not interested on what you think I will do.

"uuhh, thanks" I walk passed her (not looking at her) and went inside the bathroom.

After 20 minutes or so, I came out of the bathroom of course also wearing a towel. I saw Jamie combing her hair and wore a grey elbow sleeved shirt with blue skinny jeans and black and white converse.

She look at me and her eyes widen "Uh-um.I'll just get out and let you get ready" 

"uhh. sure" I answered