The House

Greyson's P.O.V

Recap:

She blushed as red as tomato " Hey, are you .. blushing?" I eased " You like me, don't you" I wiggled my eyebrows.

It's fun teasing her. xD

"NO ! Of course not! " She protested. "Then why you blushing ?" I said or more like teased

"Because...." She was out of words . Haha

" Because?" I leaned closer. Until I saw her eyes again . UGH! Why does this have to happened ?!

She looked down but I cupped her cheeks making me lean closer and closer..

.

"Ma'm, Sir . We're he - Oh my apologies. I'm sorry for disturbing you, please continue o-on w-what y-you w-ere doing" The driver said and waited outside

"No we're not doing anything !" Jamie exclaimed'

"Uhhh - y-y-yeah !" Then we got out of the car

My mouth was wide open when I saw 'our' house - no scratch that, it's a MANSION !

"Oh my azkaban" Jamie said with mouth wide open [ If you're a potter head you can actually relate ! xD ]

"This is not a house . IT'S A MANSION " I jumped in glee.

The driver open the door for us and said " Welcome to your new home" He smiled us. As we got in my mouth was 2 times wide open than before, it could even reach the floor.

It's a two-story house, we have 1 master room and five guess room. The master's room has 1 family bed -- no a GIGANTIC BED ! with a flat screen T.V. . The room is so big that we have a mini library inside and a sofa near the balcony. Also a tiled bathroom with 3 doors ! The 1st door has a bathtub, 2nd door is the shower and the 3rd door is the toilet bowl, each door of the bathroom is 15 meters wide, in fron't of the doors are 3 connected sinks and a large mirror in front.

As we finished drooling at the master's bed room, we checked the backyard and it's ssooooo big that you could build a skating ramp or play golf in there with -- a FOUNTAIN ?! Our house a FOUNTAIN ?! gosh I'm never gonna leave this house ! .

Our front porch has many flowers near the fence -- no the Fancy Gates !

And lastly we went to the kitchen. The kitchen was so big that the counter is 10 meters long ! and the .. the.. fridge ! Is so freaking big! I could store a 100 o nutella in there !

I swear I was drooling and amazed of the house that I can't speak .. "this... iss." I can't even finish my sentence

" THIS IS SOOO AWESOME !! " Jamie shouted and jumped like there's no tomorrow "Childish" I rolled my eyes and saw a big jar of .. "NUTELLA !!!" I ran towards it and hugged it really tight

"speaking of childish" Jamie smirk. "yeah,yeah. whatever !" I said keep hugging the nuttela

Then I saw our driver looking like he just saw a cute couple "Oh , pardon me." He said " I'm Richard Brook, your butler." He bowed at us. I can tell his in mid 30's but his nice.

I smiled at him and said "It's nice to meet you. I'm Greyson Chance she's Jamie Schmidt" Jamie smiled at him.

"You could take the day off now if you want, We'll just explore this amazing house more" Jamie giggled while looking at the cool stuff.

"No, madam. It's my job to -" I cut him off " It's ok. Really, just take the day off" I smiled "Thank You, Sir and Madam" He bowed

"Please call me Jamie and no need to be all formal, just be you" Jamie smiled