Flashback

Greyson's P.O.V

Yesterday was amazing ! I was teasing Jamie all day. I can't even believe I'm saying this but I think she's fun to be with. Really, she has a great personality and she's fun girl to be with.

I remember the day we started being 'frienimies' .

Flashback

It's our first day of second year in high school. I saw a girl alone sitting in the bench, I think she just transferred here cause I haven't see her in this school before.

Then I went to talk to her.

"Hi" I said and grinned

"Hello" She said still looking at the ground.

I cleared my throat and said  " I'm Greyson, Greyson Chance" she look up as she heard my name.

As she look up to see me I can't believe of who I saw ! 

I saw a beautiful girl with brunette hair, blue crystal eyes, pale skin and pink lips. I think - I think she - she - she's

She smiled and said "Hi ! I'm Jamie, Jamie Schmidt"  I knew it !

"So, how's life here being a celebrity ?" She ask

"Well, not easy. It's hard to find real friends" I sigh.

That's why she didn't talk to me earlier because she doesn't want attention.

She just let out a heavy sigh

"Oh hey ! what's your first class ?" I ask

"Math" She said while looking at her schedule.

"Great ! we're classmates!" I said and grab her arm and lead her to the classroom. She just let out a sweet giggle

"Mr. Chance ?" Mrs. Umbret said and raise a brow.

"Good Morning , ma'am sorry we're late" I said and let go of her arm

" Oh, Are you the new student?" Mrs. Umbret said as she turned her attention to Jamie.

"Ye-yes, Ma'am " She said and hid her face again.

"C'mon here, dear. Don't be shy" Mrs. Umbret said

I look at her one more time and went to my seat. She went to our teacher still facing the floor.

"Go on, Introduce yourself" Mrs. Umbret smiled

 Jamie slowly look up and when we all finally saw her face almost everyone at the room gasp.

"Hi I'm Jamie Schmidt, me and my brother live here in Oklahoma while our parents live in our hometown in Canada" was all she said.

"Thank you Jamie, now you may sit down next to Mr. John Winter" Mrs. Umbret said 

and that's when John new Jamie -_-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 months have passed . Me and Jamie were friends then until one day.

"Hey Jamie ! " I called her cause I want to eat lunch with her

"Hey, Grey how about some prank on her?"My friend  Micheal ask

hmmmmm, why not ?

"Ok, sure" I said and just go with the flow. I mean, Michael wouldn't do such a thing that will make Jamie angry, right ?

When Jamie was about to go to our table, Michael trip her.

I just sat there and laugh for my life. I thought I was hilarious when I saw with milk and fries all over her hair. 

Then I saw Micheal also laughing.

She gave me an I-can't-believe-you look and ran to the bathroom. I mean she's famous and I'm sure some of the schoolmates took a picture and surely will upload it on the internet and it will be on the news

I ran to her and waited outside the bathroom.

"Jamie, I know your in there. I'm sorry" I said

And since then she didn't talk to me.

I don't know why,  but my friends influenced me of tricking people and do horrible things .

Like what I did to Jamie. I put and arm around her and shouted 'I Love You' making us ended up in the principals office because some paparazzi's also heard it and we'll be on the news again.

Teasing had been my habbit.

End of flashback

Jamie's P.O.V

Yesterday was horrible !! . UGH !

"Hey sis !" Kendall  said and turn the T.V on.

Then he went to the kitchen, suddenly a newsflash about yesterday of me and Greyson. I quickly switch the channel and sat on the table again.

"uhh Hey Kendall, I'm going to school!" I said and grab my bag.

"Why so hurry?" He ask

"i-i-i- I forgot my book in school and it has homework so I got to do it bye !" I said and left the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I arrived at school with Greyson waiting. Could this day get any wrost ?

"Hey" He said and put an arm around me. I still didn't look at him . I'll try to test him If what he'll do if I didn't to him for one day.

"Hey are you ignoring me?" he ask

"Hello?"

"Jamie?"

"Fine. I LOVE YOU ! "

" I LOVE YOU FOREVER !"

He said

-------

A/N:

I Updated !! yaaayy !!! . I miss you guys alot ! don't worry I'll update more these days

-Chloe