Whalor

"What brings you here?" A woman asked the captain. He had just boarded  off if his ship in Pyke.
      "I am here under the orders to deliver this message to Lord Balon." He stated.
      "For what reasons?" She asked, her voice demanding and harsh.
        "I cannot share the reason of this message." He stated.
         The woman smirked. "Let me introduce myself, I am Yara Greyjoy. The captain of the Black Wind and daughter of Lord Balon Greyjoy." She stated proudly.
      "It is nice to meet you my lady, may you please take me to your father. My queen wishes to make an alliance." Captain Whalor said.
♦♣♥♠
Balon Greyjoy
Lord of the Iron Islands, King of Salt and Rock, Son Of The Sea Wind, Lord Reaper of Pyke, Captain of the Great Kraken
  I write to you and hope that you will join forces with the Targaryen family. It would be a great honor to fight beside the ironborn men in the  war against Houses Baratheon and Lannister that may come.
If you wish to speak of joining forces please join my family and I in Pentos in Essos. I hope to hear that you will at least set up a meeting to where we could speak on terms of the alliance.
                      Rhaeanna Targaryen
                   The Rightful Queen
                   of the Iron Throne
♠♥♣♦
        "It seems as if the Targaryen Queen needs allies to defeat the Usurper and the Lannisters." Lord Balon said, looking to his daughter. "Yara I want you to take men and ships to the Targaryens. When it is time to discuss terms of the alliance you are to demand her to allow the Iron Islands to be free."
      "Of course, father." Yara said.
      "Demanding her will not be needed, all you need to do is ask and she will give you the Iron Islands." Captain Whalor said.
         The Ironborns stare at him in shock. "Why ever would she do that?" The Lord said.
         "She once said ruling over to much land will be the cause of rebellions." He stated.
         "Captain, would you like a tour of the island? Perhaps along the way you could tell me about this Queen of yours?" Yara asked,  curiosity apparent in her voice.
          Whalor smiled. "Of course, My Lady."
♠♥♣♦
         "You've been loyal to Queen Rhaeanna since she was a baby?" Yara asked in surprise. "For what reason?"
         "For centuries my ancestors were loyal to House Targaryen, of course when most of our ships were taken out by the enemy , I had my doubts - but then I saw the Targaryen children. So young and all alone. They needed a support system to help them through the terrors they faced. The moment I decided to be apart of the support system, they became family."  Whalor explained.
        "Your queen sure sounds unique, I've never heard of a ruler that didn't want to much land." Yara said.
           "The queen is not greedy, she is actually quite humble. She wants Westeros to be at peace during her reign, she also wants her people to be healthy, happy, and safe. She would go to any length for it." Whalor said.
         "She sounds like a good queen." Yara said. "Much like the stories of Prince Rhagaer, especially since she sings and plays the harp."
           "She aspires to be like that version of the dragon prince, but she also aspires to be like Queen Visenya." Whalor laughed. "But sometimes she acts like a Stark with her honor and stubbornness."
          "You said that Ser Arthur Dayne raised her but it was said that Lord Ned Stark killed him after he killed Lady Lyanna." The Greyjoy stated.
            Whalor frowned. "There's more to the story, but I cannot tell. That is the Queens decision for anyone to know."
          "I understand, I really can't wait to meet this queen of yours. Honorable, strong, and kind - sounds like a true ruler."