Rhaeanna

The Queen made her way down the halls of the palace, the Magistors office is on the South end of the palace in a tower separate from the main building.  As she walked, footsteps seemed to be heard from behind.
"Rhae, may I join you?" Daenerys voice was heard. Rhaeanna stopped and turned towards her aunt.
"Of course,  Dany. Where is Ellaria?" Queen Rhaeanna asked.
"In the training yard with the Sand Snakes. I ran across Ser Arthur and Prince Oberyn, Ser Arthur said something about Westeros, what do you think happened? " Daenerys asked.
"I'm unsure, that is why I am on my way to Magistor Illariyo.  If anyone knows the going ons of Westeros than it is him." Rhaeanna said as the made it though tge small court yard leading  to the South tower. The guard at the entrance let them through and the Targareyn girls both felt a cold shiver as they passed him. The Queen looked back at the guard and than continued up the stairs .
When they made it to the first door after about 50 stairs, Princess Daenerys knocked. The door opened moments later and the girls were met with the jolly fat man.
"Queen Rhaeanna, Princess Daenerys, I was just about to send for you. Please come in there is something important I must speak with you about. But first I have a gift for you." He said, leading them into the room and shutting the wooden door. Inside the room was a large iron basin with a fire alight underneath it, inside the basin was eight dragon eggs. In the middle sat the three largest one, the largest was black with a red and blue tint, the other two were the same size, one silver with purple tints and the other gray with blue and green tints. The five around them were large, yet none as large as the three in the middle, each had a different color, one was an angry red with orange under tones, another black with a tint of crimson, next to it was one the color of sand, one was the color of ice with a color that matched Valyrian steel tinting it, the last one was sea green with flecks of silver. Each one was equally beautiful in color, the Targareyn girls eyes widened at the sight of them.
"Dragon eggs?" Rhaeanna whispered, she had seen these before, in a dream.  Blood splattered across them as they fell to the ground, meeting the ground perfectly safe next to a large dying body. A scream as swords are drawn and fighting erupts, the dream was ended as fire engulfed the room and inhuman shrieks called out.
"My queen?" The Magistor asked, drawing the girl in question out of her thoughts.
"Thank you, Magistor Illariyo. I appreciate this gift." The girl said. "But I came here to speak about a matter of great importance."
"Of course, my queen.  Is it about Westeros? " He asked. She nodded. "The Hand of the Usurper, Lord Jon Arryn, passed away. His death came suddenly, the king was planning on leaving to go north to Winterfell in a few days but after hearing about Dorne and the Iron Islands coming to meet with you, he stayed behind."
The Queen nodded bit Daene had questions. "Why would he go North?"
The Magistor smiled. "The Usurper was close friends in their childhood, it would only make sense for him to want someone he trusts to be his next hand."
The Princess nodded in understanding.  "What is the Usurper planning to do?" Rhaeanna asked. "Will he send more assasins?"
"I am not completly sure, it seems to be a possibility." As he said that the door was slammed open and the guard from before came barreling in, sword in hand. The Magistor pushed the girls away and grabbed a dagger but as soon as he turned toward the intruder, he was run through with a sword.
The Queens dream came true as Dany screamed as  the Magistors blood splashed against the eggs and his fallen body knocked the basin and the eggs dropped beside his dying body, .  The Queen felt a moment of shock before her instincts kicked in. She pushed Daenerys back as she pulled her sword out and met the assasins blade with her own. None of occupants noticed that the fire had caught onto the rug, until it reached the curtains and tapestry.
"Dany, leave!" Rhaeanna yelled when she noticed the fire,  but it was too late.  The fire hade engulfed the wooden panels on the walls and the carpet. They were stuck in the burning room, which angered the Queen causing her hard blows to disarm the assassin, who seemed to fear the fire. She stuck him through with her blade and pushed him into the raging fires. He screamed as the Queen made her way to the  Magistor who was checking on blood.
"I'm sorry." She whispered as she took her dagger and stuck it in his heart to save him from his suffering.  The pain in his eyes died out, leaving a peaceful dim look and the queen ran her hand across his face. The Princess through he blades through a window,  to save them from melting in the heat. If they didn't survive at least the blades she used to protect her loved ones would.
She went back to the Magistors side and placed the biggest dragon egg in her lap then took his hand. Daenerys followed her lead, placing the big silver egg in her lap and grabbing the Magistors free hand. The Targareyn's placed their foreheads together and prayed to whatever God would listen.
They sat together in the burning inferno, the fire licked their skin, burning away at the beautiful dresses they wore and even though the fire was supposed to bring pain, it brought comfort.
After a few moments the girls broke away opened their eyes. They stared through the flames as the fire burned around them. The smell of burning flesh was strong yet it did not break their trance.  The smiled to each other in relief as they sat there. Their trance was finally broken when they heard inhuman shrieks and felt movements in their laps.
Looking down they were met with dog sized reptilians, then there was more noise and movement, beside them stood five cat sized dragons and one the same size as the silver dragon in Danys lap, where the one in the Queens lap was slightly larger.
"Rhaeanna! Daenerys!" The distress in Viserys voice knocked the girls out of their shock and they stood quickly.  The dragons in their laps moved to their shoulder, wrappings their tails around their necks.
As they walked to the exits, the smaller dragons race after them, climbing up their bodies and covering their nudity. The silver haired girls walked down the stairs, their clothes were burnt off of them causing the cool air they felt give their fire kissed skin goosebumps.
As they came closer to the exit they heard Viserys distressed cries as he was held back from the burning tower. They exited,  standing tall and proud as the baby dragons shrieked at the sky. The crowd, containing: Ser Arthur, Prince Oberyn, Viserys,  Ellaria,  the Sand Snakes, and even Rosanna had made it to this monumental moment in Targareyn history. They looked at the girls in shock, they looked distraught but it soon turned to relief as they took in the very much alive Targareyns.
"Va bisa tubis, history emagon issare vēttan. Zaldrīzoti emagon issare āzma syt se ēlī jēda isse hundreds hen jēdri rȳ perzys se ānogar. Pōja brōzāt Balerion," She spoke in Valyrian, grabbing the black dragon with dark blue and red tints on her shoulder and setting it down, "Meraxes," she grabbed the silver and purple dragon off of Daenerys sholder, "Vhaegar," the dog sized gray dragon with green and blue tints climbed off her waist and shrieked, "Rhaegel," she called as the excited ice colored dragon with a Valyrian steel umdertone screeched and climbed down her body, "Aegarax," The fiery red and orange dragon raced off her and made its way to Viserys, leaving her body bare, "Tyraxes," the silver dragon with sea green undertones slowly made its way down Daenerys leg, "Shrykos," The black dragon with a hint of crimson moved down the Princess' body, "se SkyViper." The sand colored dragon slinked down Danys body and sat at her feet, it's long neck turning as it's snake like eyes surveyed the crowd much like the other dragon were.
(On this day, history has been made. Dragons have been born for the first time in hundreds of years through fire and blood. Their names Balerion, Meraxes, Vhaegar, Rhaegel, Aegarax, Tyraxes, Shrykos, and SkyViper.)
Rosanna and Ser Arthur bowed first. "Bōsa glaesagon se dāria." (Long live the queen.)
The Martell's followed and repeated the High Valyrian words. Soon the whole crowd did the same. She changed her language to the common tongue. "Magistor Illariyo gave his life to protect us. Let us mourn the man I was going to name Master of Whisperers on my Great Council. He was the one to gifted us these dragon eggs, without him we would have no dragons. He was a very helpful man and he will be missed. All of his slaves are freed, you may leave this place or stay and follow me, if you leave please tell people of what you've seen today. Tell the world that dragons are back once more." The crowd cheered at her heartfelt speech and agreed to just that. Viserys and Ser Arthur rised from the ground and moved to cover the princesses. Rhaeanna gladly excepted Viserys light blue cloak, the same color as her dress was, and smiled at the newly named Aegarax that sat pearched on his shoulder staring at her in awe. Balerion climbed back up to her shoulder and purred into her  hair. Beside her Daenerys accepted Ser Arthur's white cloak.
"You did amazing." Viserys whispered. "When historians speak of your rule, they will say it started today."
They went to leave and Rhaeanna stopped next to Rosanna. "Kostilus prepare se lentor dining tistākēlio. Prepare seats syt se martell lentor, pōnta jāhor join. Nyke would also raqagon ao naejot join daenerys se nyke isse se kitchens rūsīr mina."

(Please prepare the dining room . Prepare the seats for the Martell family, they will join. I would also like for you to join Daenerys and I in the kitchen with mina.)

"Hen rhinka byka zaldrīzes. "
(Of course little dragon )
They left the courtyard and made their way to their chambers with the dragons following along. There was a bath made and Rhaeanna was quick to get into it while Viserys gets her clothes to change into. He chose a red dress and him, his usual outfit.
She then left to go to the kitchens, entrusting the dragons with Viserys.