OBERYN

Oberyn Martell rode through the streets of Pentos beside his Paramour, his eldest daughters rode behind them in excitement to meet the Targareyn Queen. Ser Arther led the large party of Dornishmen, in a hurry to return to the queen he raised. In the distance, a marvelous palace was seen.
"Oberyn, my love." Ellaria spoke as they rode closer. The palace was lined with guards, at the entrance stood two silver haired girls and one silver haired boy alongside an older man. One of the girls stood closer to the boy and came to the conclusion that it was the Queen. "Is this safe?"
He looked over to his paramour. "Of course it is, the guards are most likely for protection measures. Even if wasn't, we still out number them." He assured her.
The knight leading the Dornish party sped his horse in order to arrive quicker. Once he dismounted the horse, the girl broke away from the boy and brought Ser Arther into a hug.
"How were your travels? Were there any troubles?" She questioned.
"No, my queen, there was not any troubles. Though, I can say that I am quite tired of traveling." He said with a dashing smile. "Where is-?"
"Arty!" A woman exclaimed in joy. A beautiful woman with long dark wavy hair ran out of the palace entrance with a wide smile. Ser Arther smiled and once the woman reached him she pulled him into a kiss.
Prince Oberyn and Ellaria were the first to dismount from their horses, soon followed by the Sand Snakes. The girls made gagging noises until Ellaria sent them a look which made the prince smile. The commotion caused by the three girls caused Rhaeanna to turn her attention to them.
"Absolutly revolting am I right?" She asked jokingly. The girls smiled widely.
Hearing this Ser Arther turned back to the Dornish. "Prince Oberyn, you are in the presence of Rhaeanna of House Targareyn, first of her name, Rightful Queen of the Iron Throne, Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Andals."
"Your Grace." Prince Oberyn spoke with a soft smile as he bowed his head in acknowledgment. Once he lifted his head, he took in the girl stood in front of him. Her long silver hair was braided out of her face, her dress stood out the most. The light blue skirt gave her a floating affect yet the diamonds on her pentosi top made her look sexy and regal as they covered her bare skin.
"It is an honor to be in your presence."
"The honor is all mine, Prince Oberyn." She spoke, allowing him to place a gentle kiss on her hand. She gave a kind smile as she took her hand back and turned back to Viserys, whose blue pentosi clothing matched her.
The younger girl wore a light blue dress which matched her siblings, yet it was much more innocent than her sister's dress. It flowed behind her as she walked towards ser Arther and his lady.

The Targareyn couple looked to each other, as if debating between who to let take the lead in the situation

The Targareyn couple looked to each other, as if debating between who to let take the lead in the situation. It seems as if they decided on the Queen to lead because the young woman took a confident step forward and invited them into the palace. She turned to the Magistor and ordered him to ask the servants to move the Martell family's belongings to their living areas.
"You all have had a long journey, would you like to be brought to your rooms while supper is being prepared?" The young beauty asked kindly as they walked through the halls of the palace.
"Actually, I was wondering when we could speak about the terms of the alliance, I know you must be in a hurry to take back your throne." Oberyn said, pushing for a one on one with the young monarch.
"Of course, my prince." She said with a light smile on her face, then turned to her siblings. "Dany, would you show Ellaria where ever it is she wants with Rosana?" The Princess smiled as her and the girl, Rosana walked to Ellarias side. She then moved her sight to Prince. "Viserys, love, I'm sure the girls would love to see the training grounds."
Viserys gave a tight lipped smile and nodded in agreement, beckoning the girls towards him. The two groups went their separate ways leaving the two alone with Ser Arther.
The Targareyn girl accepted the Princes outstretched arm and she began to lead him down the hall. The knight stayed far enough back to allow them to speak privately but there was also enough distance for him to jump into action if need be. Taking another look at the girl, Oberyn found that she was much like someone he had met before. Yes she was a noticeably a Targareyn but her face resembled that of woman long dead and she presented herself as a strong, independent woman who is kind and humble.
"Your lover did not seem happy about being sent away, Queen Rhaeanna." Oberyn spoke.
Rhaeanna just shrugged it off. "Viserys will get over it. How was your journey."
"It was quite refreshing. I quite like the fresh ocean air." Oberyn told her. "My queen if you would not mind, I was wonderful if you would indulge me with the reasoning as to why you invited us here?"
Rhaeanna laughed. "I thought it was obvious prince Oberyn, I want my family safe and I want to see my home, my true home. The real question is - why are you here? Surely you would think of Targaryens as your enemies just as you do the Lannisters and Baratheons."
Oberyn frowned. "Why would I think of you as an enemy?"
"I've heard the stories, Prince Oberyn: Rhaegar Targaryen left your sister for another. According to those stories, Princess Elia loved Rhaegar and was heartbroken when he chose another. And in the end -" She cuts herself off, getting emotional as she remembered the story of what happened to Elia and her children. The girl quickly pulled herself back together and finished her sentence. "- she was brutally murdered alongside her children."
Oberyn frowned sadly. "Elia cared for Prince Rhaegar, that is true but not in the intimate way you think of. The two were close friends, of course they did have children together but only because it was expected of them. The stories you here are stories I made up in order to make people feel the pain and of what had happened to her. In truth, she was happy for your brother for he had found love but she was always worried for what would happened to them, especially when the Mad King forced her and the children to stay in Kings Landing." Oberyn explained, then added. "Yet, even if it happened differently, Dorne does not judge children for their families wrong doings."
The girls troubled looked left her face and her relief was noticeable. "That is all very good to hear, but surely there is something Dorne wants from this."
"For the past 17 years, I've wanted revenge for my sister and her children. When my brother and I received your proposal, my brother left it up to me. When I asked Ser Arther about you, I learned what you truly fought for." He stated, she looked up in curiosity. He smiled jovially. "Your family, to avenge those you lost, to protect those you have and to give them a home."
"It's not just my family, it's the people of Westeros also. I've heard how neglectful the Usurper is to the people of the city and how immature he is with gold. Those people do not deserve the famine and filth that they have dealt with, the crowns debt must be fixed, and most importantly justice must be served to the realm." She spoke passionately.
The small group reached the library and the silver haired beauty opened the door. The Martell prince and Targareyn princess entered the room, leaving the doors opened for Ser Arther to close and guard from the outside. The couple sit down on the davenport in front of the opened window overlooking the city.
"You are very young, yet you speak for those you don't know so passionately and talk of taking on a job that many men have failed terribly at. Why, Princess Rhaeanna, do you wish to seat on the Iron Throne?" Oberyn asked, wondering why a passionate girl such as herself would wish to be held back by the duties of a monarch.
"All my life I have been preparing to sit on the Iron Throne, I have studied the history of the houses and Westeros, trained day after day, learn battle strategies and political strategies. It is not about choice, my prince,  it is about my duty to the realm as the Rightful Heir of the Iron Throne. If I stood by as the kingdom my ancestors built fall to the ground than it would be the greatest blow to my honor, and that will not do because I plan to be more honorable than Lord Stark himself." She explained. Prideful, honorable, passionate, and truthful. The Prince thought.
"You have all the qualities of being a great Ruler one day, Rhaeanna Targareyn. Dorne will be beside you when you take back your Throne." Oberyn said.
The girl smiled, all of the seriousness of the conversation melted from the room and the prince was reminded of the girls youth once again. "Thank you Prince Oberyn, I am thankful for your help."
"Of course, my queen." Oberyn said, standing and bowing to the girl. Rhaeanna stood and made her way to the door with the viper.
"Ser Arthur, please take the Prince wherever he likes. I need to speak with Magistor Illariyo, I have a feeling  something is happening in Westeros." The Princess said. The knight frowned but nodded before leading the prince down the hall.

♤♡◇♧

"Ser Arthur, what did the Queen mean when she said something may be happening in Westeros? " The Prince asked in confusion as the made their way to the training yard.
"The Queen is a Targareyn, their dragon blood gives them abilities that others can only dream of." The knight answered.
Oberyn stayed silent and let those words fill his mind. Is she a dreamer? Like Daenys? The men came across Princess Daenerys movements later,  the royals greeted eachother politely.
"Where is the Queen? " She asked.
"She said she had to speak with the Magistor regarding a feeling she had about Westeros." Ser Arthur answered. Daenerys nodded and excused herself, walking in the direction of the Queen.
After walking for a few minutes, the prince and knight made it to the training hall. Ellaria and Viserys watched as the girls trained together, smiling at the awe on the Prince's face.
The two noticed their arrival and made their way towards them. "Where is Rhaeanna?" Viserys asked.
"With Magistor Illariyo." The knight said.
"My love, what is the verdict." Ellaria asked Oberyn.
"Dorne will fight beside the Targareyn's and will bend the knee to Queen Rhaeanna. The girls heart is true, she has the best qualities of a Ruler. She will help the realm and avenge my sister and her children." Oberyn stated.
Ellaria smiled softly and found her way to his side. The group watched the three sand Snakes train. Thirty minutes passed and they heard commotion , they looked to the South and saw smoke clouding the sky.
Magistor Illariyo's tower was on fire.
"The girls." Ser Arthur whispered out, Dread heard in his voice. Viserys, no longer caring for appearances,  sprinted in the direction. Ser Arthur not far behind. The Martell family followed, concerned for the Targareyn girls.