VISERYS

One thing that was always constant in the young Prince's life was her, Princess Rhaeanna Targaryen. Since the silver haired boy was young, he knew, from the first time he held her, that he loved her. As he watches her grow, Viserys knows he has something to fight for. The boy of age  eight watches as the Princesses play with the dolls that Captain Whaelor bought them.
     The Captain gets money for them to live off of by sailing people to different places. Sometimes that's not even enough. Ser Arther sometimes gets jobs at armories to make weapons, though its not always easy for him to find one.
       Viserys starts to think about home, how it was stolen from him, from his family. The Princesses never got to play in Westeros, they never got to see the beauty of the land that rightfully belongs to their family. His nephew doesn't even know who he really is, he doesn't know the true story of Rhaegar and Lyanna, he doesn't know he has a twin. Even though it makes Viserys angry, he knew why it had to be done. It makes him wonder what life would've been like if Rhaegar killed the Usurper.
        Would Elia and her children still be alive? Would Rhaegar still live at Dragonstone with Rhaeanna and her brother? Would their father change his cruel ways? Would his mother be alive? Would Viserys still have a close connection to Rhae-
     "Viserys?" He was taken out of his thoughts by the sweet voice of Princess Rhaeanna.
     "Yes, my love?" He asked, kneeling down to the four year old girl.
      "Are you okay?" She asked, wiping away a stray tear that Viserys didn't know he had.
      "Yes, little dragon, I was just thinking about home." He explained. "Are you done playing with Dany?"
      "Yes, I want to go to my lessons. Ser Arther said he found a women who can teach me how to play the harp and she knows other languages. And Captain Whaelor got more books and stories." She said, happily. "Also, I asked Ser Arther if he could teach me swordplay..."
      Viserys raised a eyebrow. "Did he agree to?"
      The little girl played with her fingers and looked to her feet. "He told me to make sure you were okay with me learning how."
       Viserys looked at the little girl, he knew she only did that if she really wanted something. He frowned, not wanting to make her sad. "I don't know, little dragon, swordplay is dangerous."
     "But if I learn how to then I can protect myself and I can help take our home back." The girl argued her case. "Plaese, Vis, we can learn together."
      "Let me think about." He said, feeling a sense of pride when she said she wanted to help. "Let's get you to your classes."
     They left after Viserys told one of their guards to watch Daenerys. They walked through the home of the man who kindly let them stay there.
               《♤♧♡◇》
      After, Viserys left Rhaeanna to her studies with her former wet nurse and Captain Whaelor. He went to find Ser Arther.
               《♤♧♡◇》
    Viserys walked through the streets alongside Ser Arther. The young Prince decided that if Rhaeanna was to learn swordplay that they should get her a sword for whenever she got old enough. They already had training swords for Viserys.
    "Rhaeanna told me you met a women who could speak different languages and play the harp." Viserys said.
     "Yes, I have." Ser Arther said. "Her name is Rosana, she speaks Valyerian,  Dothraki, Bastard Valerian, and of course the common tongue. She moved around alot after she escaped a Dothraki khalasar."
        "Where did she learn Valyerian?" Viserys asked.
         "Her ancestors were from Valyria, they were one of the few families to survive the great doom." Ser Arther answered.
         "You seem to know her well, Ser." The boy said with a teasing smile.
          Ser Arther laughed. "You don't miss much, do you? Just like Rhaegar, I tell you. He always knew if I met a girl, just by the look on my face."
         "You were a very close friend of my brother, it makes me happy to know your with us. It let's us remember him, and that people still love him." Viserys smiled sadly.
         Ser Arther grabbed his shoulder in a fatherly manner. "Your brother would be proud of you for being strong."
         "Rhaeanna sings like him. She's not as good but when she gets older she might even be better." He smiled and so did the knight.
          Ser Arther laughed and led his best friends little brother into the armory. They met with a blacksmith and spoke to him about how it would look and paid for the order. Once they went leave Viserys eyes caught three daggers. All three of the daggers had a dragon shaped handle. The dragons were all black with different colored eyes. One had sapphire blue eyes, another had ruby red eyes, and the last dragon had amethyst purple eyes.
     "Ser Arther I want to buy those daggers." Viserys said pointing to them.
     "Sir!" Ser Arther yelled to a blacksmith who was putting a finished sword up. The blacksmith walked over. "How much for those daggers?"
        "Those are very expensive, they were saved from Valyria, made from Valyerian steel, they are." The blacksmith said.
        Viserys handed over the rest of his money. "Will that be enough?"
        The blacksmith stared at the gold and nodded quickly. He took the daggers off of display, put them in their scythe, placed them in a satchel and gave it to the young boy.
        As they walked out Ser Arther looked at him. "Your lucky we don't give you all the money we make at once." He scolded.
       Viserys rolled his eyes like a stubborn child. "Theres one for each of us. They were meant for us." He said and changed the subject. "Rhae wants Rosana to teach her. We should let her live with us."
      "I'm sure Rosana would love to." Ser Arther said.
              《♤♧♡◇》
       Viserys, Ser Arther, and the new member of their small group walked into the temporary home. As they walked through the halls, Viserys was met with a small joyous little girl hurdling herself at him.
       He caught her as they both fell to the ground and he dropped Rosanas bag. The little girl giggled as Viserys looked surprised, the two adults held in their laughter. Viserys eyes met Rhaeannas and he smiled.
       "Vis, you didn't tell me you were leaving. Dany came to our classes and we learned about Westeros. Then when we left, we couldn't find you anywhere, I was worried you got hurt." The girl rambled.
       "Rhae, I went out with Ser Arther. We brought Rosana here, she's going to stay and teach you how to play the harp." Viserys explained, with a smile as they sat up. "I got you and Dany a present."
       "Really?" She asked excitedly.
       "Yes,now greet our guest. Its rude not to." He said getting to his feet. Rhaeanna did the same.
       She walked over to Rosana and gave a curtsey. "Hello, Ms Rosana, Ser Arther told me alot about you." She greeted politely.
      Rosana smiled brightly and knelt down to the girls height. "Hello, my Princess, I am honoured to finally meet you. Arther has told me all about you. Whenever you want to start lessons with me, I'll come as quick as you want."
      The Princess smiled and walked back to Viserys as Rosana stood. She grabbed Viserys hand without a second thought.
      "Ser Arther, I must go find Danerys. We'll be in the gardens if we're needed." Viserys said. Ser Arther nodded and the Prince and Princess left. "I thought about what you said about learning swordplay."
     "You did?" She asked, hopefully.
      "Yes, I believe you should be able to protect yourself. You'll start practice on the morrow with Ser Arther and I." He said smiling.
       The little princess squealed in excitement. "Thank you, Vis. I promise I'll be safe."
        "I know you will, my love. Now, where is Dany? I want to give you girls your presents." Viserys smiled, showing her the sacthel. She then started to pull him in the direction of Princess Daenerys room.
              《♤♧♡◇》
      The three Targaryen children sat in the gardens. Viserys pulled the sacthel off and placed it in between them.
      "Now, I spent alot of money on these so you have to promise to take care of them." He told the young girls. "And you have to keep them with you at all times, so if we have to flee you'll have them."
         "We promise." Both the girls exclaimed. He smiled and took each of the scythed daggers out, and them in a line.
          "These are Valerian steel daggers, they were saved from the great doom of Valyria, the homeland of our ancestors." He explained, showing them the blade of his. "Theres three of them for the three of us." He placed his down and handed Rhaeanna the one with sapphires and Daenerys the one with amethyst. "They are very sharp so you can't play with them."
      "Thank you, Viserys." Danerys said.
       "Their so pretty." Rhaeanna added.
               《♤♧♡◇》
       Viserys was getting ready for bed. He had told Daenerys a story about the Kingslayer and Rhaeanna one about her father, whenever he they were laying down. He had just finished putting his night shirt on as Rhaeanna walked in.
       "What are you doing out of bed, my love?" He questioned with a frown as he saw her sad eyes. "What's wrong?"
         "Can I sleep with you?" She asked.
         "Of course, little dragon. Come here." She walked over to Viserys, her night gown fluttering at her feet. When she reached him, he picked her up. She dug her face in the crook of his neck and let out a sigh.
       He took her to his bed and laid down, he rubbed soothing circles in her back. "Viserys why is the world so cruel?" Rhaeanna asked.
        "I don't know, little dragon." He answered. "Its time to sleep now."
            《♤♧♡◇》
       That night, Viserys slept peacefully. He didn't have nightmares of the day Kingslanding was sacked, or the night his mother died. All those nightmares disappeared when Rhaeanna was laid up against him.
              《♤♧♡◇》