RHAEANNA

Rhaeanna Targaryen slowly walked away from Daenerys door and to Viserys chambers. She didn't know if the conversation would end with another argument.  She hated fighting and ignoring  Viserys, but that only seemed to make him realize his behavior. It was like she was punishing him.
       When they were younger, all Rhaeanna had to do was say three words and he'd practically be on his knees begging for forgiveness and apologizing. But now, he's more stubborn and so was she. They don't argue much because he trysts not to act up around Rhaeanna, but when she finds out he did something, it was like he was in hell.
       Finally, she reached his door. She went to open it without knocking, but then remembered what happened last time, so she knocked. She waited a few moments before knocking again. When he didn't answer the second time, she just walked.
     "Viserys?" She spoke, walking into the empty room. Of course, Rhaeanna took this as an opportunity to snoop around.
      Of course she knew alot about Viserys, but he always kept one secret. Throughout the years, ever since she could remember, Viserys had numerous journals that he would scribble in. She never knew what he put in them but she knew that him had them on his desk.
      She slowly moved towards the desk were the journals laid spread out. When she reached the desk she looked around the room as if to make sure she was alone.
      She grinned when she picked up one of the journals. It was an older one, the binding was wore out and some of the pages were falling out. Carefully she opened the journal, her eyes widened as she saw the first page. It looked like a Throne room. The Throne had swords melted together. In a long line there was dragon skulls leading to the throne, the smaller ones started at the bottom and gradually got larger once they reached the throne. At the bottom of the page, Viserys signed his name and wrote Iron Throne.
     She flipped the page carefully saw a man. He wore royal clothes with the Targaryen sigil. He had long silky hair and a bright smile. Rhaeanna looked down to the words below, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen.
       Rhaeanna smiled softly at the drawing, lightly pressing her hand to the page. She flipped the page again, and saw a woman. She didn't have to read the bottom of the page to know who was. It was her Grandmother, Queen Rhaella. The reason she knew who it was because of the crown.
       She flipped to the next page and saw a baby. It was wrapped in a blanket, she looked at the bottom of the page. Princess Rhaeanna Targaryen.  She smiled.
       She flipped through the pages. He drew her and Daenerys when they were playing with dolls, and Rhaeanna when she was laughing, when she was reading, when she played the harp, and even her during practice with Ser Arther. Daenerys was in many of the drawings, who could see how much they grew. Some of the drawings had Ms Milly, Ser Olly, and Ser Allister. When she reached the last page, she reached for a newer journal.
       The first page was of Rosana and Ser Arther. On the next was from three moons ago when her and Viserys were in the gardens looking at the stars, it was her nameday, not Dany's but hers. Viserys wanted to do something for her Nameday, so she told him she wanted to go on a walk in the moonlight.
        She noticed how he made it look like the roses were reaching for her as the moonlight shone down onto her. Her smile was bright as she stared up above at the stars above her.
      She was so mesmerized by the drawing that she didn't hear Viserys walk in. "Rhaeanna?"
       "Viserys." She said nervously setting the book down and looking at him, noticing his bruised cheek. "I was just-"
       "Looking through my belongings?" He asked, raising a brow.
       "Actually, I wanted to talk to you, but you weren't here and I've always wanted to know what you did in those journals." She rambled.
        "So you decided to look?" He asked in amusement. And she nodded.
         "Your really good. Why didn't you tell me you can draw?" She asked.
          "I didn't think it mattered." He said, scratching the back of his neck.
          "Viserys, you drew our whole life in these journals." Rhaeanna stated.
           "What did you want to talk about?" He asked, changing the subject.
           Rhaeanna grew uncomfortable. "Earlier you said that you loved me more than you've loved anyone before." She stated.
          His eyes widened. "Rhae." He whispered.
         "You make me feel funny, my heart flutters, your always on my mind, sometimes I get a funny feeling down here, " She said, placing her hand on her abdomen. "And when I'm with you, I want to be  closer, to were we're always touching. Well unless you piss me off or upset me. I don't understand it, I explained how I felt to Rosana she said it was love. But it feels wrong to be in love with you." She said, touching his bruised cheek and leaned forward.  "But I don't care." She whispered before pressing her lips to his.
      He kissed back immediately, grabbing her hips and pulling her into him. The kissed got heated quick, they felt fire erupt throughout their bodies. He pushed her towards the bed, the bed hit the back of her knees, causing her to fall onto the bed.
     Rhaeanna breathed heavily as her chest moved up and down, she watched Viserys take her in. He noticed how her thighs rubbed together as the light blue dress scrunched up in the middle.
       He straddled her and leant down to her ear. "Do you have that funny feeling down there again?" He asked.
        "Yes, can you make it feel better?" She said. His eyes widened. "Its so uncomfortable, Vis."
        "Rhae, I can't, your too young." He stated noticing the tears coming into her eyes.
        "Too young for what, Vis?" She cried out.
        "For me to make it feel better. We have to have sex so it'll release the pressure." Viserys explained.
        "Aren't there other ways to release it?" She groaned.
        "Your still a little young for that, too." He said.
        A tear fell down her face. "Please make it go away, Vis." She begged. "Please find a way."
        Viserys sighed and peppered kisses down her neck and to her collar bone. He sucked lightly causing her to moan. He looked up to see her face flush in embarrassment.
        "Don't be embarrassed, my love." He had as he trailed his hand up he dress. "I'm going to make you feel better, but you have to be quiet or we'll get caught."
         She nodded and opened her legs. He brought his hand to her partied, which were soaked. "Seven hells, Rhae." He said rubbing her pussy.
        She bucked her hips up and moaned. Viserys attached his lips to the young Princess to quiet her. It took a few minutes before she released and she bit his lips.
        They broke apart and laid beside her. He took a deep breath as he listened to her quick and heavy breathing. He realized he had gotten hard.
        "Rhaeanna, we can't do that all the time. Do you understand?  Your too young, wait a few years and we can do it whenever you like." Viserys said, as he turned over, hiding his hard on.
       "I understand." She said, her face was red.
       "Okay, I want you to close your eyes and not open them until I say so."  She did as he said and he moved to the dressing curtain. Quickly, he pulled his trousers down and pumped his hand on his cock. To make it quicker, he thought of Rhaeannas moans. It worked amazingly quick and he released on his hand.  He grabbed a cloth and wiped his hands clean.
      "Okay, you can open your eyes." He said after pulling his trousers up and walking out.
      But, Rhaeanna didn't open her eyes because she fell asleep.  When he noticed that she fell asleep he smiled lightly.  He went over to the desk and grabbed his journal. He pulled a chair up and started to draw his sleeping beauty.