VISERYS

Ever since the day Rhaeanna forgave him, Viserys made sure that they shared his chambers. It made sleeping easier especially when she sang to him. They were still living with Rudolph,  the Princesse were now four and ten. It was Viserys Nameday, he was with Ser Arther most of the morning. He had expected Rhaeanna to be with Daenerys, but was taken by surprise when he found her in their bed.
       She was wearing the red silk dress that Mildred had given her five years ago. It fit her body perfectly, showing all of her curves. Age had done wonders to Rhaeanna and Viserys had always taken notice.
        He stalked over to her as she smiled. He couldn't take his eyes away from her. "Rhae." He whispered, when he stood at the foot of the bed. She crawled towards him and once she was right in front of him, she moved her hands up his body.
       His eyes darkened with lust. "Happy nameday, Vis." She whispered into his ear before she started to suck and bite at his neck.
      "Rhaeanna, what are you doing?" He choked out.
      "I'm giving you a gift." She said and kissed him. He pulled away and looked at her. He looked back into her lilac eyes and saw the sadness in them. "Do you not want me?"
        "Of course I do!" He exclaimed. "Rhaeanna, your not ready."
       "Yes I am, Viserys. You don't get to tell me what I'm ready for. I want to do this." She said, her eyes started to tear up. "Why don't you want me? You told me to wait, I've waited. I want you, Viserys. Please."
       She was going to cry, something she rarely did and he didn't like to see. So he kissed her fiercely, pushing her onto the bed, and pulling the bottom of her dress up to her waist. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer while lacing her fingers in his silver hair.
       He groaned as his hardened cock hit her soaked pussy. He unwrapped her legs from around him and she whined.
        "I have to undress, little dragon." He chuckled as he got up. "You have to be patient."
         He quickly took his clothes off and smirked as Rhaeanna looked away. "Rhaeanna, you said you were ready. If you can't look at me then your not." He teased. She immediately looked back at him, her face flushed. She stared at his nude body as he walked back over to her.
      Rhaeanna pressed her thighs together, feeling pressure in her lower parts. He climbed back onto her and pushed her legs apart. Viserys pulled her dress off and gasped.
       "Your so beautiful." He mumbled. Taking her hands in his when she tried to hide her breasts. "Are you sure you want to do this?"
        "Yes." She breathed out, taking her hands out of his and placing them on each side of his face. He leaned down and kiss her.
        Rhaeannas hands found his hair and her legs wrapped around his waist. He took his manhood and lined it up to her pussy. When he entered her tight wet folds, she gasped and threw her head back. Viserys thrust in and out slowly as he kissed down her throat.
      Rhaeanna moaned loudly as the pain she felt left her and got even louder as he attached his mouth to her tit. Her hands gripped his hair tighter as he bit down lightly on her nipple.
     They were both in ecstasy. Viserys moved his lips back to hers and started to thrust faster. Rhaeannas legs started to shake as Viserys thrusts got sloppier.
          The Princess released with a moan that was muffled by Viserys lips. The Prince groaned as Rhaeannas pussy tightened around him, it caused him to release his seed into her. She cried out in pleasure as he filled her.
     He laid beside her and held her in his arms. They both breathed heavily. Rhaeanna pushed into Viserys.
     "Seven hells, Rhae." Viserys breathed out. She smiled softly and laid against him as he played with her hair. "I love you."
      "I love you, too, Vis." She mumbled, her finger tracing circles on his defined stomach.
            《♤♧♡◇》
      Viserys walked with Rhaeanna in the Gardens. His Nameday feast was to be held in the middle. Rhaeanna seemed more excited then Viserys as she was practically dragging him.
         "Little dragon, why are you so excited?" The prince asked.
          "Captain Whaelor arrived in the morning, we haven't seen him for five moons." She exclaimed.
           "I went with Ser Arther to get him this morning. I was expecting you to be waiting in the courtyard with Daenerys, but you had other plans." Viserys said with a smirk.
            Rhaeanna flushed in embarrassment. "Why didn't you tell me?"
           "You distracted me." He said and he chuckled when her face turned a even brighter shade of red.
            "Its not funny." She pouted. He chuckled once more as they walked into the middle of the garden. The was a large pavilion over a long table, which held meats, vegetables, and sweets. Standing in front of the tables was Rudolf, Mina, Rosana, Ser Arther, Daenerys, and Captain Whaelor. Rhaeanna tore away from Viserys and ran to the Captain.
        She threw her arms around him and the old yet fit man chuckled. "I was starting to get worried about you, my Princess. Where were you this morning? "
        Rhaeanna flushed and gave a nervous smile. "I was taking a bath." She lied. And Viserys hid his smile.
         "Well then, after the celebration I have something to give you." The old man smile.
          "Okay." She smiled brightly. Everyone took their seats and filled their plates. Viserys sat at the head of the table with Rhaeanna on his left side an Daenerys on his right.
              《♤♧♡◇
       The feast was over and the servants took the leftover food in. Everyone except Viserys stood to get the gifts they got him. They walked over to the table with their gifts.
        Rhaeanna handed him a small black  box with a red ribbon. He untied the ribbon and opened the box. Inside laid a golden ring, he took the ring and read the envravment. Fire and Blood was written in Valerian.
       She sat back down as Daenerys handed him the cloak that she sowed. It was black with the Targaryen sigil in red right in The middle. Ser Arther gifted Viserys a new sword. Captain Whaelor gifted him with armor. Rosana gifted him with clothes that had the Targaryen house colors. Mina gifted him a plain dark red cloak. And Rudolf gifted him a book in Valerian and two whores for the day.
       Viserys stared at Rhaeanna in worry as the whores walked over to him. The Princess glared at the whores and stood. Everyone at the table watched as Rhaeanna walked angrily away, Viserys frowned as he felt the whores sit onto him.
      "Rudolf it was a kind gesture but I do not want the whores." Viserys said, standing up causing the girls to fall onto the ground. "I must go find Rhaeanna."
       Rudolph smiled and helped the whores up as Viserys left to find Rhaeanna. He walked through the gardens but couldn't find her. He decided to check their chambers.
       When he got to the door of their chambers, Viserys heard shuffling around. When he open the door he found Rhaeanna angrily packing her things.
        "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, she didn't even look at him.
         "What does it look like? Go back to your whores." She said angrily.
          "I don't have whores." He stated in a annoyed tone.
          She laughed. "I'm going back to my chambers so you don't have to worry about me getting in the way."
           "Seven hells, Rhaeanna!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hand and forcing her look at him. "Your not going anywhere, you are staying here. I don't need whores if I have you, so stop acting like a foolish little girl."
        She glared at him. "You didn't stop them from walking towards you."
        "No, I was busy watching your reaction then pushed them away to find you." He stated. "Stop assuming that I will go sleep with some whores the moment I have a chance to. I don't want whores, I want you."
        "I'm not foolish." She mumbled.
        He raised a brow. "Then how would you explain your behavior?"
       "Shut up." Rhaeanna said and leaned into him.
       "What am I going to do with you, little dragon?" Viserys asked, wrapping his arms around her.
        Rhaeanna groaned in embarrassment from over reacting as Viserys chuckled.
             《♤♧♡◇》
        Viserys was drawing while Rhaeanna was in the bath. The water was scolding hot but that never bothered her, she wanted him to join but he had to wait for the water to cool down.
         "Vis, you can join me now." Rhaeanna called out.
         "One moment." He said, as he finished his drawing. It was, of course, another drawing of her. This time in the bathtub.
         He stood up and started to undress as he made his way to the tub. He smiled as Rhaeanna looked away when he dropped his trousers down.
         "Little dragon, your allowed to look, you know. You always are." He teased as he got into the warm water.
         She looked at him nervously. "What were you drawing?"
          "That's a secret, little dragon. Come closer and I'll tell you." He said. She scooted close enough to were he could grab her and pull her onto him. Her eyes widened as she straddled him. "I was drawing you." He whispered.
      "Why?" She questioned, moving a little, to get comfortable.
      "Your my inspiration, my little dragon." He said, gripping onto her hips. She gulped nervously. "Tell me, why are you so nervous? I mean, we have done more than sit in a tub of water naked. And I do recall you wanting me here."
     She stared at him before leaning in and kissing him. "Maybe I wanted to do more." She whispered.
     He smashed his lips onto hers and lifted her onto his cock. Rhaeanna moaned into the kiss as he guided her hips up and down and water splashed out of the tub.
     "Is this what you wanted?" He asked as he broke the kiss and trailed his hand up to breast. She threw her head back as he toyed with her nipple. He brought his lips  to her neck, biting and sucking, leaving love bites along her pale, smooth skin. "So beautiful." He groaned out as she tightened around him.
       He grabbed her hips again and started to thrust up harshly. Rhaeannas moans became louder and her pussy tightened more. He felt her release, making him groan and his thrusts to become faster.
        Her head was laid on Viserys shoulder, he heard every light moan and whimper. "Vis, I love you." She whispered.
        "Seven hells, Rhae!" He exclaimed, releasing into her once more. She gasped into the crook of his neck at the feeling. "I love you." He whispered.
        They stayed in the bathtub until the water was cold. He got out first wrapped a towel around his waist and blew the candles. Rhaeanna slowly stood, he helped her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her body then picked her up and carried her to a chair.
      Viserys dried the tired girl off, blew the candle on the desk out and carried her to the bed. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. He dried off and joined her.
       As soon as Viserys laid down, the sleeping princess curled into him. He smiled, pulled the covers over them, and kissed the top of Rhaeannas head.
                 《♤♧♡◇》
      Viserys eyes opened, the room was dark with only moonlight coming through the window. He felt a presence, and it wasn't the sleeping girl beside him.
      "Who's there?" He asked, sitting up. He made sure that the bed covers hid both Rhaeannas body and below his waist.
       He looked around the room and saw a shadow sitting in the chair. He looked at the ground and saw the mans black armored boots.
      "Little brother." The mans voice said, standing up and walking into the moonlight. The man had black armor, the chest peice had a dent and there were rubies, but most were missing.  Viserys gasped as he looked at the mans face, a face he thought he would never see again.
       "Rhaegar?" Viserys whispered. The man smiled sadly and nodded, his silver hair bounced into his face as he did so. "But- how?"
      Rhaegar Targaryen moved his hair out of his face and Viserys noticed a peice of parchment in his hand. "There's no time to explain that. I'm here to catch up, Viserys." Rhaegar said , sitting on the edge of the bed. Viserys wacthed his brother gaze at his daughter. "In the morning make sure she drinks moon tea, and if you two continue to act as sexual deviants then she should drink it every morning."
      "Your not angry?" Viserys asked.
      "I will be if she ends up with child before you marry her and before you take the Throne from that idiot Stag." Rhaegar said. "But you make my daughter happy, even though your my brother. Plus what am I supposed to do? I can only show up in dreams. I can't believe Arther allowed you guys to sleep in the same chambers."
      "He questioned it and tried to argue against it but Rhaeanna won in the end, like always." Viserys said.
       Rhaegar smiled and looked at the parchment. "Your an amazing artist, Viserys."
       Viserys eyes widened. "You looked in my journals?! Rhaegar that's an invasion of privacy, and you ripped a page out!"
       Rhaegar laughed. "This was already falling out, little brother. And I watch you draw sometimes. Don't be so dramatic."
      "I don't understand what's going on." Viserys said with a frown, as he stared into his brothers eyes, the same eyes that Rhaeanna had.
       "I know, I just wanted to talk to you. I want you to know that you should listen to Rhaeanna, she is a smart girl, Viserys. She'll be the one to get you to the Throne and she'll have the same amount of power." Rhaegar explained. "I've seen a world without Rhaeanna and it all ended badly."
     "What do you mean?" Viserys asked.
      "Another thing I can't tell you. I time will come when I will be able to tell you, but not now." Rhaegar told him. The Targaryen brothers attention turned to the sleeping girl as she turned in her sleep. "Shes so beautiful."
       "I know." Viserys said. Rhaegar raised a brow and Viserys turned red. "Uh- did you know that Rhaeanna is the last known dragon."
         "Did you know that Daenerys may also be a dragon?" Rhaegar said. "She hasn't touched fire yet but she has great immunity to heat."
         "Rhaegar!" They heard a female voice. "Its time to come back."
         Rhaegar frowned. "I'll try to come back one night."
         Viserys eyes watered. "Goodbye, brother."
          "Remember that I love you, Viserys, remember that I love Rhaeanna and Daenerys." Rhaegar said standing up and leaving the parchment on the edge of the bed.
           "I love you too and so do they." Viserys said. Rhaegar smiled at him sadly and then walked into the darkness.
              《♤♧♡◇》
      Viserys eyes shot open, he sat up and made sure not to wake Rhaeanna as he stood up. He heard a peice of parchment fall and looked on the ground.
      Beside the bed on the floor, he saw one of his drawings. Tears filled his eyes as he picked the drawing up, he looked at it and saw that it was the drawing he drew of his brother.
      He walked to the desk and set the piece of parchment on it. When he went to go back to the bed he stepped on something, he looked down and saw a ruby. Viserys picked it up and started to cry.
        "Viserys?" Rhaeanna called out. He placed the ruby on his Rhaegar drawing and walked back to the bed in tears. "Vis, what happened?"
         "Rhaegar, he came to be in my dreams, Rhae. I know it sounds insane, but I'm telling the truth. He brought one of my drawings over to the bed and when I woke up it was on the floor. And a ruby from his chest plate fell out." Viserys explained while he cried.
      "I believe you, Vis." She soothed him. "Come here, I'll sing to you."
       Viserys crawled into the bed and into the Princesses arms. He laid his head on her bare breasts and listened as her beautiful voice sang in Valerian.