Vaela Blackfyre

A young girl ran through the streets of Norvos, the sunlight reflected off of her silver hair like a halo. Her lilac colored eyes shined with joy as she made her way through the streets. She had traveled through the free cities with her family in search of the last of the Targaryen Dynasty. Her grandmother had searched for them since the young girl could remember, but it seemed they moved locations every time her family was close to finding them.
They were now traveling to Pentos, where it seems the Targareyn's have decided to stay in order to gain supporters from Westeros. Her family decided to lay down for a night inside of an inn before finishing the journey to Pentos, they had sent her out since she was the youngest. As she pushed through the bustling street, she heard heard a man speaking common tongue.
"Attention! Everyone listen! Dragons have been reborn! Just 3 days ago the Targareyn heirs where attacked inside Magistor Illariyo's study, the attack caused a fire, setting the tower aflame! Out came the Rightful Queen Rhaeanna Targaryen and Princess Danerys Stormborn, unburnt and with baby dragons clinging to their naked bodies! Dragons have been reborn!" Most people ignored the man and those who didn't mostly scoffed at him but not the girl.
She had grown up with stories of her anscestors riding dragons. As soon as she heard the news she changed her direction and rushed back to the inn that her family had settle in. Her sister sat at a table with her mother and grandmother, eating a roll.
"Mother, Grandmother!" She called out in a hurry. They turned to her in concern, her mother standing.
"Whatever is the matter, my sweet girl?" Her mother, Laena Blackfyre, asked.
"Out in the streets, there was a man, he said dragons have been reborn by the Queen and Princess." She exclaimed. Her words caused everyone at the table to go silent.
"Dragons? Vaela, are you sure?" Her sister, Baela, asked.
"Yes I'm sure! He said it loud and clear."
"Mother?" Laena looked to her mother in question. "Is it possible?"
Rhaena Blackfyre, the wife of the late Maelys Blackfyre, sat in silence with a thoughtful look on her face. Her grandmother had been through a lot in her 64 years of life, that Vaela knew, she lead the remnants of her house to safety and helped keep the Blackfyre name alive. She had heard many surprising things but nothing quite as surprising as this, so why, Vaela wondered, was she being so quiet. Whatever the answer to that was, Vaela didn't find out.
"Grandmother." A male said, as he walked through the towards the woman. The man was stood tall and strong and his silver hair framed his structured face. "There's former slaves of Magistor Illariyo in the crowds today, they said Queen Rhaeanna freed them after the Magistor passed in a attack against the Targareyn's. They say they watched the Queen and Princess walk out of fire unburnt with eight dragons clinging to them."
Rhaena's dull purple eyes snap to her grandsons young amethyst eyes. "Daegon you are to go out and buy two houses off a stable man. You and Baela are to set off by noon to Pentos." She ordered him, standing to hand him her money pouch. "Buy the fastest and most durable horses."
"Yes grandmother." He said, taking the money pouch and leaving.
"Baela, go to the room and pack lightly. Only the necessities." Baela listened to her grandmother's commands and stood up yo leave.
"Vaela, go help your sister, sweet girl." Laena asked her youngest, the girl listened and rushed after her sister's retreating figure. When the two sisters made it to the room, Baela went to her trunk to grab a few clothes while Vaela grabbed the canteens and began pouring drinking water into them.
"Why do you think Grandmother wants you two to leave early?" Vaela asked as Baela finished packing her clothes and a brush in a traveling bag.
"The Usurper may think the Queen to be a bigger threat if he believes that she has dragons." Baela answered as she started putting some of Daegons clothes into another traveling bag.
"What would happen then?" Vaela asked as she grabbed Baelas traveling bag and put two canteens, some dried meat, and three apples into it.
"He may send out more cutthroats to harm and possibly kill her." Baela explained, coming over to help Vaela pack the food into Daegons bag. "Grandmother must want to help protect the Queen. Now, let's go buy some more bread rolls to pack."
♠️♥️♣️♦️
"When you arrive to the palace you will state you name and ask for an audience with the Targareyn remnants. The moment you meet the Queen, you will bend the knee and pledge fealty. You both will have to prove your loyalty to her but I am sure she won't turn you away." Rhaena told her eldest grandchildren before they were about to leave. "We will leave two days from now, ride fast but safely."
"Of course, Grandmother." The twins said in unison. They moved to kiss her check.
"Be safe, I love you both so much." Laena told her children and pulled them into a hug.
"I love you too." The twins said returning the the hug.
Daegon turned to his little sister first and gave her a teasing smile. "Stay out of trouble, Vae."
"I always stay out of trouble, your the one who causes it." Vaela argued. Daegon let out a hearty laugh as he ruffled her hair.
"Goodbye Vaela." Baela said with a laugh as Vaela escaped her brothers hand. "Keep Grandmother and Mother safe while we're gone, okay?"
"I will." Vaela promised and gave her sister a hug. "Goodbye Daegon, goodbye Baela. "
"We'll see you soon." Daegon reminded her as Baela fastened her quiver of bows on. The bags that the sisters packed earlier had been tightly tied to the back of the horses sadle. The twins waved to their family members before riding off.