RHAEANNA

Princess Rhaeanna Targaryen stood in front of the Pentosi Palace with her makeshift family which belonged to Magister Illaryio.  The Princess was tired of having to find new homes but she was even more tired of getting attacked.
       Magistor Illaryio was an old friend of Mildred, the brothel owner that the group had stayed with. Mildred had told them if they were ever in Pentos that they would be the most welcome into this mans home. The bald, fat man walked out of the doors and into the courtyard were the group were standing.
        "Your Grace." The man bowed.  "It is a great honor for me to gave you and your family here."
       Viserys, who was standing beside her, smiled. "Magistor Illaryio, it is an honor to be here. Some of our men have yet to make it yet."
         "That is quite all right, I expect they will arrive with your belongings?" He said.
           "Yes." Ser Arther said. "Will there be enough room for forty men?"
           "Plenty of room." The Magistor said. "Please,follow me. I will show you to your chambers."
        The man lead them each to their chambers. Rosana and Arther shared their chambers because the Magistor knew they did during their stay with Mildred.
        "Princess Rhaeanna, these will be your chambers." The Magistor said, the Princess looked to Viserys.
         "Princess Rhaeanna stays with me." Viserys told him. The Magistor looked surprised.
          "Your Grace, I didn't know. Please forgive me." He said.
           "There's nothing to forgive, Magister. It was just a slight mistake." Viserys said.
           "Well then, right over here." The Magistor said, walking them down the hall to the next door over. "Your chambers, Your Grace, My Queen."
            Viserys smirked when he heard those words. No one had ever called Rhaeanna a queen but Viserys liked the words. Rhaeanna smiled to the Magistor, slightly shocked at being called Queen.
         "Thank you, Magistor." She said in a kind voice. The man gave a small nod and took his leave.
       "Well my Queen, here we are all alone." Viserys teased.
          Rhaeanna laughed. "It seems that way, Your Grace." She said leaning up to give him a kiss. "I told Dany that I would spend the day with her."
           A fire lit up in his eyes and Rhaeanna knew that he wanted her to stay. "Why do you always waste your time with that brat?"
           "Don't act like a child, Viserys and don't speak of your sister that way." Rhaeanna stated.
            Viserys growled. "I'll speak of her however I want."
            Rhaeanna rolled her eyes. "Not in my presence." She said, going to the door. "Come and join us when you start acting your age."
          With that she left, quickly walking to Daenerys chambers. She wasn't scared, she just did not feel the need to argue with him.
                ♤♡◇♧
    "How long do you think we will be safe here?" Daenerys asked as the two young girls walked in the gardens.
    "I'm not sure." Rhaeanna answered with a frown.
     "I wish we didn't have to run." Dany stated.
      "As do I, but this is the life we live in and we must do what is needed to survive. It is the only way."  That explained. "In the end, this will just be our past and we'll be where we belong, in Westeros."
       "What if I don't like Westeros?" Dany asked. "All we've ever known is foreign lands."
        "Dany we belong in Westeros, its what we've wanted since we could understand the world we live in." The princess said in confusion, she looked at Daenerys sad face and sighed. "If you don't like Westeros you can come back, to the land yyourused too. Perhaps you could form your own army and conquer land here, you could do anything you put your mind to."
       Daenerys smiled. "I could become my own queen."
        Rhaeanna smiled brightly. "I like that idea."
         "The Targaryen name will be known throughout the lands." Daenerys stated.
         "As it should." Rhaeanna said with a big smile on her face. The girls laughed.
         "Where's Viserys?" Daenerys asked once they sat on a bench in the shade of a beautiful tree.
         "Probably in our chambers, pouting like a five year old since I chose to keep you company." Rhaeanna said in annoyance, rolling her eyes.
           Daenerys gulped. "Oh." She whispered.
            Rhaeanna's eyes softened. "Dany as long as I am around Viserys will do you no harm."
            "I know that, Rhae, but you will not always be around to protect me." Daenerys said.
            Rhaeanna smiled sadly. "Swear to always come to me when he torments you, he will feel the fire and blood that oozes out of me."
          Dany giggled. "I feel very worried for him then, a dragons anger is a scary thing." She jested.
          "Indeed it is." The young girl laughed. She looked long the walkway to find Viserys walk towards them. "Its as if he knows when we speak of him."
           "I hope he doesn't know how." Dany said with an audible gulp.
           "Be brave, Dany." She said as Viserys reached the two girls. "Hello my love, beautiful day out, don't you think." She spoke as she stood then pecked his cheek with a kiss.
            "Of course, my little dragon. Hello sweet sister." He said to Daenerys, a big smile plastered across his face.
          "Brother." Daenerys said with a soft smile, bowing her head in acknowledgment.
          "What has you in such high spirits, Viserys?" Rhaeanna questioned.
          "Can I not be happy, Rhaeanna. Its a beautiful day, in a beautiful city, and I just do happen to be with two of the most beautiful ladies I've met."
           Rhaeanna narrowed her eyes. "Whatever you've done or whatever your planning, I will find out."
           "My love, you have nothing to worry yourself with."
           Princess Daenerys watched the two nervously. Worried they may argue with one another.
            "Why must you act as if I go behind your back whenever I please." He groaned out.
          "Perhaps it is caused by the disagreement we had just before I came to spend my time with Dany." She answered.
          "Seven hells, Rhaeanna. I have done nothing, I promise you. I thought if I was in high spirits, then you would accompany me for a walk near the shoreline."
         "That sounds like an amazing offer, I am afraid I must decline for I have told Dany I would spend my day accompanying her." She looked to Dany with a questioning look, but frowned when she noticed Dany was staring at Viserys. He in return had his eyes narrowed.
        "I do not mind if you wish to accompany Viserys, Rhae. I will take my leave, perhaps Rosie and Mina have free time." Daenerys said, standing from the bench and walking away.
           She turned to look at Viserys with angry eyes. Viserys looked quite proud of himself to find away to be with her alone.
          "I cannot believe you." She hissed out, walking towards the shoreline.
            "Little Dragon, just wait." Viserys called after her. But he knew she wouldn't, he knew he had to catch up with her. He especially knew she would be pissed with what he and Magistor Illaryio were planning for an army.
              ♤♡◇♧
     "So, will you explain why your in such a good move?" Rhaeanna asked once he had finally caught up to her. She stood, her back faced to him and stared at the ocean in front of her.
      "Perhaps it has something to do with the beautiful princess in front of me." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist.     
        She laughed and looked across the Narrow Sea. "Flattery will get you no where, my love."
         "What reason does that give me not to try?" He asked,leaning to press his lips to her neck.
          Rhaeanna sighed in content. "Viserys when will we go home?"
          "Soon, my love, soon." He whispered, holding her tighter to his chest. "I love you, My Queen."
            "And I love you, My King." She whispered back.