VISERYS TARGAREYN

"Old loyalties will be renewed, stronger than those from before." Rhaeanna spoke as she broke her fast with Viserys and Daenerys. It had been just over 2 weeks since the rebirth of Dragons, said dragons laid nesting in the corner of the room. Balerion, the large dog sized dragon, stared at his mother as she spoke. He had taken quite a liking to her, and the Targareyn siblings wouldn't be surprised if the queen became its rider. Ever since the rebirth, both Daenerys and Rhaeanna would say something vague out of the blue.
Viserys believes that it had to do with the magic flowing through their blood. It made sense to him that the fire they had walked through would make the magic more active than before. Viserys and Daenerys looked at each other in contemplation.
      "My love?" Viserys asked. "Do you know what you mean by that?"
      "Isn't it obvious, Viserys?" She asked. "Those who were loyal before will be loyal again." The Queen still had a vague look on her face as she smiled.
     Just as Viserys was about to eat a grape, Ser Arthur walked through the door. "My Queen, Prince Viserys, there is a woman by the name Elaena Rivers asking for a private audience with the both of you."
Rhaeanna smiled brightly. "Daenerys, take Ser Jorah with you to the training yard. Prince Oberyn will be waiting for you."
    Daenerys smiled with a nod, and after she was dismissed, she met Ser Jorah at the doorway. Once they were down the hall, Rhaeanna stood, her prince following.
    "Bring her here." She ordered. "She is here to help."
Viserys stared at her in confusion. Still, he asked no questions after they separated from the knight who raised them. Finally, his patience wore then when she sat back down to finish her meal.
     "How do you know we can trust her?" Viserys asked.
    "I don't know exactly, I just have a feeling that she will be helpful in the years to come." Rhaeanna answered.
After a few moments, the door was opened, and library Arthur presented the dark skinned girl with long black hair and Violet eyes. Viserys gasped, 'she has the blood of old valyria.'
     "You are now in the presence of Rhaeanna of House Targareyn, the Rightful Heir of the Iron Throne, Queen of the Andals and First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Mother of Dragons," the dragons in the corner let out small cries and Viserys watched in amusement at the girls wonder. "The Unburnt and her King Consort, Prince Viserys of House Targareyn." Once he finished, Rhaeanna dismissed him with a nod of her head. The knight left and closed the door. He was heard standing guard outside the door.
     The girl, much to the surprise of Rhaeanna and Viserys, bent down to her knees. "I, Valaena of House Valaryon, pledge fealty to the Rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, Rhaeanna Targaryen. You have our fleets, our men, and our loyalty."
     Viserys eyes widened as he he heard her true name. He had met her a number of times in his childhood, even played from time to time if he remembered correctly. "Please stand." The Queen said with a soft smile.
     "You gave our knight the name Elaena Rivers." Viserys said, suspicious of the girl who claimed to be a Velaryon. "Why?"
     The Velaryon girl stood as her queen had commanded. "My father ordered me not to give my true name to anyone but you two. He doesn't want the Baratheons to hear that I've come to form an alliance with you until you take Dragonstone back from Stannis."
     "You expect us to believe you?" Viserys asked angrily. "How are we to know that you do not come while under the orders of your leige lord?"
    "My father sent me with the layout plans of Dragonstone, along with the beginnings of plans for a siege. House Velaryon wishes to aid you in taking back your ancestral home." Valaena stated strongly. "I understand you must be angry, my prince. My house betrayed yours when we bent the knee to the Usurper."
    "Yes." Rhaeanna said. "It did."
    "My queen, you must understand. My grandsire bent the knee in order to save our house and family." Valaena explained.
      "She does not need to understand the thought of traitors." Viserys argued. "Nothing hurt the Targareyn's more than the Velaryons bending the knee."
       "Viserys, my love, please clam down." The Queen stated. "Lady Valaena, I understand the reason for your grandsires' decision, for I would do the same if it ensured my families safety. But you must understand from where the prince is coming from."
      "Of course, my queen, I expected the hostility, but it is my duty to defend my house." Valaena agreed. "Prince Viserys, bending the knee to the Usurper hurt house Velaryon also. For years, our once prominent and respected house has been overlooked by our leige and the Usurper. They constantly insult and undermine us just because of our realation to House Targareyn. We have been wronged by the Baratheons just as you have."
     Viserys stood in ahock and angry contemplation as Aegarax, the dragon that had taken to him, shrieked out and ran to him. The dragon climbed to his shoulder as he gave up his argument and sat down.
    "The blood of Valyria ally itself." Rhaeanna said, causing Viserys to look at his queen. "We'll be stronger together."
     "My queen." Lady Valaena stated as she reached into her traveling bag. Viserys tensesd, still not fully believing that she could be trustworthy. She pulled out some parchment and handed them towards the queen. "The plans."
     Rhaeanna looked to the parchment in her hand for a moment before grabbing it. She smiled as she looked over the plans.
      "Thank you, Lady Valaena. I will go over these plans with my advisors." The Queen told the girl, Valaena smiled proudly, silently celebrating her success. "Unfortunately, we have a spy in our midst as of late. You will have to continue going by the name Elaena Rivers. The only other people to know who you are will Princess Daenerys and Prince Oberyn. I will tell them privately."
     "Of course, my queen. Thank you for agreeing to an alliance." Lady Valaena stated, grateful to fulfill her father's wishes.
    "Ser Arthur." Viserys called. When the knight came through, the Dorr Viserys spoke again. "Please give Elaena a room, along with a warm bath. She will be staying with us for a while."
      Rhaeanna smiled at the girl as she bowed her head to her. Ser Arthur led the Velaryon girl to a room as Viserys sat with his queen.
      "Is this what you meant when you spoke of old loyalties being renewed." He asked as she grabbed her wine glass.
     "I believe so, Vis." She said with a smile. "There was no need to be rude."
♠️♥️♣️♦️
     Viserys sat with his younger sister in the library, speaking quietly so that no one could hear them. Ser Jorah was on the other side of the door, which was some distance away, but the siblings were still cautious. They even spoke Valyrian, though they were sure he was familiar with the language.
    "Sīr se hāedar iksos nykeā Valaryon?" Daenerys asked her brother quietly. (So she is a Valaryon? )
      "Ziry iksos vestragon sīr, byka mandia." He whispered back. " Istis sagon mirre rȳ se dāria, dārilaros, ao, se nyke.Se pirta dārys ēdruta daor rȳbagon hen udir" (It seems so, little sister. It must be kept between the queen, prince, you , and I. The false king must not hear of the news.)
        "Iksis ziry naejot sagon pāstan?" Dany asked. (Is she to be trusted?)
      "Kessa, pāsan sīr, hāedar, pāsan sīr." (Yes, I believe so, little sister, I believe so.) Viserys spoke with a hope in his voice, unlike any his younger sister had ever heard him soeak with. It made Daenerys happy to see this side of her usually unlikable brother.
      "I am happy to see you so hopeful, brother." Daenerys whispered in the common tongue. "Se ānogar hen Valyria kessa sagon hēnkirī istin tolī." (The blood of Valyria will be together once more.)
       "Se ānogar hen Valyria kessa sagon hēnkirī istin tolī." Viserys repeated.