DAENERYS

Daenerys Stormborn sat beside Rhaeanna during their seventh nameday feast. Though Rhaeanna was two moons older, they celebrated together so no one suspected that Rhaeanna wasnt actually her twin. Viserys hated that they couldn't celebrate extravagantly, like he use to.
     Daenerys didn't mind the small  feasts with the people she cared for most. But Rhaeanna, who wanted everything to look simple but extravagant, always made it look fit for a Royal family.
     They were staying with a man who owned various brothels in Essos named Mildred. She didn't remember the name of the city because Viserys told them it didn't matter. Dany didn't much like the man they were staying with, neither did the others. Yet they were still grateful to have somewhere to stay, no matter how many whores there was.
     Ser Arther and Rosana sat across from the Princesses as Viserys sat at the head of the table across from Mildred.
      "I must say, Princess Rhaeanna, you know how to decorate for an occasion." Mildred said with a smirk.
       Rhaeanna smiled softly and grabbed Daenerys hand from under the table. Dany knew that the girl didn't trust the brothel owner and he made her uncomfortable. Many night's Rhaeanna slept in the same room as her or she would sneak into Viserys bed.
      Neither sibling minded it much. Viserys thought it was because of nightmares from when they were attacked five moons ago, but Daenerys knew that Rhaeanna hadn't had those since her uncle wrote her.
     They all put a little trust in Mildred, all except Rhaeanna, who told Dany the first night that she didn't like the man for how he treats women. 'I will never trust such a dishonorable man who makes women sell their bodies, Dany. Some of those women don't like the life they live you know, yet he forces them to, I've seen it, if one wants to leave he'll hit her. Seven halls, some of those girls were born into it. I wouldn't care if all of those girls actually liked their job.' The young Princess explained a week after they had arrived.
     She told Dany that they needed to stay together or with Ser Arther, and not to tell anyone about her distrust towards the man who was letting them live in a house. She told Dany that men like him deserved no trust but the men who pay the whores weren't all bad, some were generous to the girls yet some were just as dishonorable as the Lannisters.
       As they ate dinner, Dany watched Rhaeanna play with her food. Suddenly one of Mildred's many whores ran in.
       "Sir, Prince Oberyn wishes to speak with you." She said, Mildred glared at the girl who was no more  than seven and ten, the girl winced at the stare.
       "What seems to be the issue, Mina?" He asked.
       "One of the girls had bruises and he wasnt pleased that he had to get her drunk to get the truth out." Mina explained.  "She was in tears."
        "Please, excuse me." Mildred said, standing from his chair. "Business calls."
         Rhaeanna rolled her eyes as he left. Dany knew that Rhaeanna was glad that someone finally noticed the abuse that the brothel owner caused. But Daenerys had other questions.
       "Who is Prince Oberyn?" The girl asked.
       "He's the younger Prince of Dorne, Princess. Hes known as The Viper." Ser Arther said.
       "Elia's brother?" Viserys asked.
       "Yes, he left Westeros after Elia and her children were murdered. He hates the Lannisters as much as you do, Viserys, all of Dorne does. The Usurper made a mistake by letting the Lannister men walk free after two  children were murdered and the Princess of Dorne was murdered for the fact that they were Targaryens." Arther explained.
      "Why do they call him The Viper?" Rhaeanna asked.
       "He is one of the best fighters in Westeros, he strikes like a snake with his spear. And knows many poisons and antidotes." Ser Arther explained. Then they heard yelling.
      "You cannot force women into doing something they don't like! If she wants to leave then let her!" The Dornish man yelled. "Just because their the main source of your money doesn't mean they belong to you!" Then they heard a crash.
     Everyone at the table jumped at the sound but Rhaeanna just took a bite of her food and smiled. "He seems nice." She said.
     Dany giggled at her as everyone looked shocked at how the sweet girl could care less if Mildred was injured. Rhaeanna laughed with Daenerys.
     Viserys cleared his throat and both girls stopped laughing. "Perhaps we should present your gifts now." He said.
      Ser Arther was confused at the whole ordeal and silently agreed while Rosana just stared. Rosana didn't like the brothel owner either and was silently debating whether to smile or ignore any of this happening. So she stood up and left to get the Princesses gifts that her and Arther bought.
     Viserys stood and pulled a silver necklace with a purple gemstone pendant,  he handed it to Daenerys, who smiled at her brother.
    "Thank you, brother." Viserys gave a small smile to Daenerys as he moved to Rhaeanna.
     "It may be a little big for your head right now but one day it will fit." He said as he pulled a silver headpiece out. The headpiece was silver with a beautiful sapphire held in the middle. It looked like a crown, the ones royals wear in battle.
     She smiled. "Vis, its beautiful." Rhaeanna said, carefully taking it out of his hands and placing it in front of her. Just then Rosana walked in with Mildred, who's eye looked like it was blackening.
     Rosana held four different dresses, a harp, and jewelry. Mildred held various articles of clothing in his arms. Ser Arther cleared the table so they could set the articles down.
     Rosana walked over to the princesses with the dresses. Daenerys noticed that two of the dresses looked Westerosi and the others looked like the ones that the women in the free cities wore.
      "Move your plates." Rosana told them. The two girls quickly moved them towards Viserys, whose plate almost fell onto his lap. The girls hid their smiles and looked up at the only mother figure they had.
     She laid a westerosi dress in front of each girl then did the same with the other dresses. The Westrosi dress that Daenerys got was black with purple patterns, Rhaeanna's dress was also black but hers had purple and blue paterns. The free city dresses were made of silk and looked like the would flow, Dany's was light purple and Rhaeanna's was light blue. Ser Arther had stood up and grabbed the jewelry and the harp.
     He gave Daenerys the silver bracelets with purple, pink, and blue hems. Dany always liked jewelry so she smiled brightly.
      "Thank you, Ser Arther." She said.
      "Happy Nameday, Princess." He said then went over to Rhaeanna and handed her the harp. It was golden with dragon envravements. "It was Rhaegars." He then whispered in Rhaeanna's ear. "Meet in my chambers so we can talk."
    Rhaeanna nodded and looked down at the harp with a sad look, Daenerys placed her hand on Rhaeannas shoulder. Rhaeanna looked up with a small smile.
    Then Mildred brought the clothing articles over. He placed a pin with the Targaryen  sigil in front of each princess. He then placed a black Westerosi dress with red dragon paterns on the skirt in front of both princesses. Both dresses were too big for the young princesses
       "For when you take your home back." He told them. He then placed a black weapon belt in front of Rhaeanna. "Yours looked to be getting old." He then put a pink silk dress with flower patterns in front of Daenerys. "For your innocence." He then placed chainmail in front of Rhaeanna. "For protection." He then placed a dark lilac cloak in front of Daenerys and a dark blue cloak in front of Rhaeanna. "To stay hidden." He put new riding clothes in front of Rhaeanna along with new riding boots. "For your free spirit. And of course," He said putting a vibrant red dress in front of the girls. They were for whenever the princesses were older like the westrosi dresses. "For beauty. These dresses are from Pentos. A old friend sent them. Their revealing so I made sure they were big enough for when you were older. Happy name day, Princesses. May you live a happier life in the future."
      "Thank you, Mildred." Rhaeanna said, surprising everyone.
      "Your welcome, my princess."
       Dany looked to the girl with a joyous smile.
              《♤♧♡◇》
       "Dany, your not just family to me, your my best friend." Rhaeanna said as they walked to their chambers. Ser Arther and Mildred had put their gifts in the Princesses chambers.
       "Your my best friend too, Rhae." Daenerys said.
       "I made you a gift, for your name day. I don't think it's fair that you have to share this day with me." Rhaeanna said with a frown. "So tonight, just you and I will celebrate your nameday."
      "You know I don't mind." Daenerys said. But the kind girl that her niece was did, she hated that Daenerys had to share the one thing that she shouldn't of had to.
      "It doesn't matter, you deserve to be celebrated, that's why we'll do this every year. And when we get home, we'll have a huge tourney in your honor, followed by a feast and a ball. That's what you deserve." The girl argued.
      Daenerys smiles. "Thank you, Rhaeanna. I love you."
      "I love you too. I have to see Ser Arther, but I'll come back tonight." Rhaeanna said as they reached Daenerys chambers.