DAEGON BLACKFYRE

The twins rode fast and hard for three days, only stopping  for four hours in the night. They would feed their horses and eat before one took watch as the other slept. After they both had two hours of sleep, they would travel just as quickly as before.
      On the fourth day, they slowed as the city of Pentos came into their sight. The sun's heat caressed their skin as they smiled to one another, happy to have made it with no troubles. The twins led their horses to the entrance of the city before traveling towards the bay where they would find the manse where the Targaryen remnants would be found. There was still smoke settling in the air from the attack on the heirs life. The city was bustling with life: merchants were yelling to get customers attention, bragging about their wines and spices; the smell of smoke was easily masked by spices: and the occupant's of Pentos ran around the streets, spreading gossip and arguing over the prices of products.

"Brother, do you think that they will believe us when we give our names, our house has continually attempted to steal the throne before, why would they trust us?" Baela questioned as they rode side by side, nervous about gaining an audience with the newly claimed queen. "They have every reason to distrust us."

"They have many reasons not to trust many people, sister. We will need to earn their trust, and we start by giving them this." He said, holding up the ancestral sword in its scabbard. When that didn't seem to calm her, he sighed. "Bae, they need support, and we are offering it. They cant possibly turn down everyone who has bad history with them. And offering them this sword will prove that our family means well." Baela's shoulders sagged a little in relief after hearing those words. "Plus they couldn't possibly be able to blame us for our family's wrongdoings, it would be quite difficult after what their father did,"

At her brothers words, Baela erupted in giggles. "Your such a fool." Daegon smiles and they continue on the path they were on until the Manse came into view. The stronghold was massive, with brick walls up to twelve feet high with large Targaryen banners hanging off the sides and billowing in the wind . Dornish guards manned the walls alongside some in Targaryen colors, as they approached the gate the guards wearing the Targaryen sigil stopped them.

"State your name and reason for approaching." One demanded, standing tall.

Daegon unmounted his horse and approached, causing the guards to tense. "I am Daegon Blackfyre, and this is my sister, Baela. We are here to offer the queen our support with this gift," He stated, handing the sword to the guard without hesitation.

The guard took it, looking at the man suspiciously and observed the sword, taking it out of its scabbard. The half longsword glinted in the sun, the edge was still as sharp as even despite no one honing it in years. The guards' eyes widened at the sight, surprised that he held the legendary sword of Aegon the Conqueror and the twins could see the doubt in his eyes.

"What's so important about a sword." A younger guard asked, confused by his elders silence.

"That's Valyrian steel." An elder guard said.

"That's not just any Valyrian steel sword." Baela stated as she joined he brother on the ground. "That's Blackfyre, the ancestry sword of house Targaryen and Blackfyre."

The guard observing the sword darted his eyes back to the twins in distrust, the twins thought that he would them away due to the look and were pleasantly surprised when he told them to wait where they were as he spoke with the queen about an audience. Daegon let out a sigh of relief as the guard walked away, turning his gaze to his sister who did the same.

"What did I tell you, Bae? Everything's going to be fine," He said with a teasing smile.

"Piss off, I had every right to feel uneasy. Still do actually, now that they've walked off with our family sword and left us out here. They could run us off and keep the sword for themselves." She hissed at him, walking back to her horse to brush out its white mane.