Daenerys

Daenerys walked quickly to her sisters chambers, two ravens came in the early morning. First, one from Dorne, then a few hours later, one from the Iron Islands. It had been two and a three weeks since Daenerys sent out Ser Arthur and the Captain.
      She hoped it was good news, that Dorne and the Iron Islands agreed to meet on terms of an alliance. Daenerys wanted to finally be able to see Westeros, the land Viserys, Ser Arther, and Captain Whalor would tell stories about.
       The young Princess arrived to her sisters chambers and knocked quickly. The door was opened quickly.
        "Daenerys what's wrong?" Rhaeanna asked in sorry. The worry quickly went away when she saw Daenerys' excited smiled and the parchments in her hands. "Please come in."
      The two girls walked to Rhaeannas desk. Slowly and carefully opened the letter from Dorne, quietly she reads through the words. As the young aunt watched the elder niece, she noticed a smile appear on the elders face. Daenerys knew that meant something good, she knew the Dornish princes agreed to meet in terms of the future alliance.
         "Prince Oberyn has agreed to meet with us, he will be accompanied by his paramour and three eldest daughters; Obara, Tyene, and Nymeria Sand." Rhaeanna stated in joy. "They are also sending fifty boats and 500 dornish soldiers, alongside dornish fruits and wines."
      Daenerys gasps. Rhaeanna had always idolized over meeting Prince Oberyn Martell. Ever since since they overheard him defend a whore, Rhaeanna always asked for more stories about him. It use to make Viserys so mad, but once he realized she idolized over him like she idolized Ser Arthur and Lord Stark, he relaxed. It was as if Viserys was angered at the fact that she might have been smittened with another man, scared of losing her to him.
      "That's great news, you must be very excited to meet the man you've idolized for all these years." She teased, though she was happy for Rhaeanna, she was worried about how Viserys would react. Though he relaxed at the thought that Oberyn Martell was her idol, Oberyn Martell's may trigger his jealousy and absolute possessiveness, especially since the two future rulers are separated for the time being. Playfully she said, "Perhaps we should move to the next matter."
        Rhaeanna laughed, the two girls could always make something so boring fun when they were together. She broke the Iron Born seal with more confidence than before. She quickly read the news, taking in every word.
           "Yara Greyjoy is preparing to meet us alongside 50 ships and they most finest warriors." She stated, she looked happy and almost proud. Perhaps it is because an iron born women is coming to speak with her instead of a man.
         "Does this mean if you agree with the terms they have that we'll be able to go to Westeros?" The girl asked with hope evident in her voice.
           "Yes, if we all agree to each others terms than we will be preparing to march again the Baratheon and Lannister forces." Rhaeanna said.
             Daenerys smiled, but then her thoughts went back to Viserys. She wanted them to start talking again, Viserys was getting scarier by the day. He never harmed her, because he knew if Rhae found out, she would be even more angry. The future queen noticed the princess' change in mood.
        "What's wrong, Dany?" She asked in concern.
         "I think you should forgive Viserys." Daenerys stated boldly. Once the princess saw the defiance and stubbornness in her nieces eyes, she quickly explained. "We can't be at war with ourselves while convincing others to fight for us. We have to come off as functional and respectful. If Prince Oberyn arrives while your still ignoring Viserys, then Viserys will go into a jealous rage. Which may cause a bad relationship with Dorne. You'll know he'll go to any length to prove his claim on you."
       Rhaeanna looked surprised. "Why would he get jealous of Prince Oberyn?"
         Daenerys sighed and softly smiled. "Because you idolize Prince Oberyn. Viserys will get jealous because you would give Oberyn a lot of your time while he will get none of your attention."
         Realization hit Rhaeanna And she laughed. "Does he truly believe that I would want a man that whores about? I may idolize Prince Oberyn and accept that he devulges in the pleasures of life but I would never leave Viserys for him."
       "But does Viserys know that?" Daenerys asked.
        Suddenly the elder was speeding out the door with the letters, not a single word of where she was going but many thoughts going on in her head.
♦♣♥♠
         Daenerys now sat with Rosana and Mina partaking in practicing her stitches. Usually Rhaeanna was with them, but today she skipped out. Hopefully to forgive Viserys.
         "Has Rhaeanna forgiven Viserys?" Rosa asked with hope.
          "I believed so, we talked about it earlier when we heard that Prince Oberyn and Lady Yara Greyjoy would be arriving to settle an agreement to an alliance." Daenerys explained.
         "I sure hope she is. Isn't prince Oberyn the one she idolizes over?" Rosana and Dany nod. "Viserys would be a jealous wreck if she doesn't."
           The women laughed. Though they worried about the couple and loved them dearly, they were really the only ones to gossip about. They each continued with their needle work, making welcoming gifts for the new arrivals. Danerys worked on a new Pentosi styled dress, while Mina and Rosana made beautiful, silk warrior dresses. They where of course Pentosi style like Dany's.
      Everyone was excited and making preparations for the new arrivals in the palace, making it loud and busy. Daenerys smiled, happy that they were finally getting somewhere. Yes, they was a possibility of a long, cruel war ahead, but at least the Targaryens weren't on the run and in fear.