DANERYS

"The Martell family will need
four separate chambers alongside accommodations for the 500 Dornish soldiers. Yara Greyjoy will also need her own chambers but I believe her men will stay on ships. But just in case we will at leasts need to preapare for 400 soldiers if not." Magistor Illariyo said as he walked with Princess Daenerys and the head maid. The young Princess agreed to help prepare since Viserys decided to steal the Queen away.
    "Rhaeanna spoke to me about what colors to use. I will help Milana choose what decor to use." Daenerys offered.
    "Excellent, I need to speak to the kitchen servers about the menus." The Magistor spoke happily. He departed from the females and rushed towards the exit.
                 ♠♥♣♦
      Oberyn and Ellaria

   Nymeria

Obara

Tyene

Yara Greyjoy

                ♠♥♣♦
   "Thank you Princess Daenerys, you was very helpful today with the decor. The King and Queen will be very thankful." Milana spoke.
      "Your very welcome ma'am. I believe that I'm needed in the dining room in order to help with table decor. If you need any help do come to me."
     Once the young princess arrived to the dining area she found ten servents surrounding a multitude of colors. Dark blue all the way to bright reds.
      "Hello girls." Dany spike, announcing her presence.
       "Oh hello Princess, we were just discussing what colors to use for the Martell welcoming feast." One of the girls said.
         Daenerys smiled. "Of course, I was thinking to do a golden theme for the Martell's welcoming feast."
       "I believe we have just the right decor, my princess." The handmaiden said.
          Daenerys watched as the servants worked around the table and went over to where the drapes where. She looked through the articles of cloth as the women bustled about in excitement.
     As the women worked, Dany found golden drapes that she believed would look good at the entrance along with lace drapes with golden accents for the windows that she believed fit the theme.
            ♠♥♣♦

               ♠♥♣♦
    Daenerys waited at the doors of the palace for her brother and neice to return. She wanted to ask them if their thoughts on the dining decor.  The princess also needed to ask for help preparing for the Greyjoy welcoming feast.
        It was evening, the sun was starting to set. Daenerys had asked Magistor Illaryio to help her choose the music for the occasions and they had pentosi musicians coming on the morrow to choose from. Rhaeanna would help with the final decision since she appreciates good music.
       The sound of horses running was heard and the princess brightened as she saw her family members ride in. When they reached the entrance, two servants took their horses.
        "Hello sister, how are the preparations coming along?" Viserys asked.
          "The guests private chambers are prepared along with the Martell feast. On the morrow pentosi musicians will be visiting for us to choose from. I thought we could do that together." Daenerys said as the couple approached.
      Rhaeanna gave a big smile.  "Of course, Dany. We can finish the preparations for the Greyjoy feast on the morrow, you look quite exhausted. I'm terribly sorry for leaving you alone to prepare by yourself."
       "It is fine, Rhae. You have been quite busy, you needed a day off." Daenerys said, walking on Rhaeanna's side as Viserys lead her in.
          "We need to make sure the guards are more alert tomorrow and while we wait for our guests. If the Usurper is aware of our plans than he will raise the price for our deaths." Viserys said.
         "Of course, we will speak to them after we have supper." Rhaeanna said.

---------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas, everyone. I've finally updated, though its not as long as I wanted it to be but I have no idea how to write about preparing rooms and feasts. I hope you enjoy this part, I'm really excited for Rhaeanna to meet Oberyn and Yara (mostly Oberyn though).
Anyways I hope you have a good day and a Happy New Years if I don't have a part updated by then.