VISERYS

The Targaryen group had moved yet again to a small village. Mildred had let Rhaeanna bring Mina, one of the whores from the brothels. Though there was no threat, Ser Arther wanted to be safe, he didn't want another attack happening. They waited for the girls to turn ten and left.
     Viserys, the boy of four and ten, was with Ser Arther and the owner of the home they were staying in. It had been thirteen moons since they had left Mildred's brothel. The girls were ten and one and Viserys took notice in how Rhaeanna grew into a woman.
     "I should check if the girls are up." Viserys said, turning away from the men.
     "They need to break their fast." Ser Arther said.
     "I'll have the servant take them some food." Rudolph ,the man they were staying with, said. He was a old man who liked to visit brothels alot. Most days he was gone, leaving the home to the group he so kindly allowed in.
     Viserys nodded and walked away. When he reached his sisters chamber, he noticed she was gone. He hurried to Rhaeanna's chambers, and without knocking walked right in. The sight surprised him.
      The two girls were taking bloody seats off of the bed and noticed Viserys. "Can you get Rosana and Mina?" Rhaeanna asked quickly.
       "Of course." He said in shock. He knew what this meant, Rhaeanna is having her first bleed. He gulped as he quickly went down the hall, knocking on Minas chamber doors. She opened it and grew confused to see the Prince. "Rhaeanna has bled." He told her. "She asked for you and Rosana."
      "Go get Rosana, my prince." She told him and quickly left to see Rhaeanna.
              《♤♧♡◇》
      Vieserys had gotten Rosana and gave the women space. He hadn't thought that Rhaeanna could flower this young. And the fact that the love he felt for her was strong, and not the type of love that family would give made everything turn inside him.
       He laid in his chambers trying to understand everything. He had loved her since he first saw her. He had never felt attraction to anyone before. Yes, he would stare at Mildred's whores but he didn't feel like this.
         Someone had knocked on his chambers door so he sat up and straightened his hair out. He then stood up and walked to the door. Once he opened it he took a deep breath, Rhaeanna stood in front of him.
         "May I enter?" She asked.
         "Of course." He said, moving aside so she could walk in. He took in her every move. "How do you feel, little dragon?"
       "Funny." She answered. "My whole body feels funny."
        Viserys chuckled and led her to a chair. "That must be normal, you know. I'm not really sure how it works."
        As they sat down, Rhaeanna grabbed his hand. "A letter arrived from Uncle Ned, Lady Stark gave him another son, his name is Rickon."
      "It seems to me that you have another cousin. How many does that make?" He asked.
      "Five." She answered with a smile. "Do you think I will have that many children?"
     "I'm sure you'll have as many children that you want." He said with a frown.
    "What's wrong, Vis?" The Princess asked.
     "I was just thinking about something, don't worry." He said with a light smile. He had lied, the truth was that he didn't like the thought of her having children if he wasnt the father. "You should write Lord Stark back, I'm going to go out with Rudolph."
       "Okay." She said. "Be careful, and take your sword."
              《♤♧♡◇》
      Viserys went to a brothel he bought a whore for the night and brought her home. He was trying to forget about his feelings for Rhaeanna but it only made him feel guilty. When he got to his temporary home, he drug the whore to his chambers.
        He heard Rhaeanna practicing with Ser Arther as he walked past a door, through the window he saw her fighting skills, Rosana, Mina, and Dany wacthed. He frowned and walked faster, the whole giggled.
       Finally he reached his chambers and closed the door. The whore had her lips on his in a second. He brought her to the bed and allowed her to undress him, no matter how hard he tried not too, he thought of Rhaeanna.
       The whore put her mouth around Viserys cock, his eyes grew wide as he grabbed her hair. He hadn't felt this kind of pleasure before but no matter how good it felt, he felt like he was in the wrong.
        Right before he released the whore, unlatched her mouth from around him. She pushed him on the bed and took her dress off then climbed onto him. Her lips kissed across his chest, the chest that Rhaeanna laid on dozens of times, the she reached his lips. Once the kissing started, the whore slid onto his cock.
      Viserys moaned into the kiss. He didn't want the pleasure to stop, and even though he knew it wasn't Rhaeanna, he pictured it as her. The pleasure went on for what felt like forever, at some point he flipped the whore onto her back. He released and toppled over her, breathing harshly. Then the door opened.
      "Viserys, I-" He heard her sweet voice, but she had stopped her sentence. He shot up and pulled the covers over his waist.
      "Rhaeanna!" He exclaimed. He saw her eyes tear up as she backed away. Then she ran down the hall and slammed her door shut. "Seven hells."
       The whore sat up and smiled lightly. "You said her name as you pounded into me. You love her." The whore said. "But your trying to forget how you feel, is it because of her age. She looks young."
       "Shes my brothers daughter." Viserys said as he stood up. He grabbed his trousers and pulled them up.
       "I heard Targaryens married family members." The whore said pulling her dress on.
       "We do." He confirmed the statement in a annoyed tone as he pulled his shirt on. "But shes different. You can't tell anyone what we've talked about."
       "I won't, but you should talk to her, if she'll let you. By the look in her eyes, I believe she returns your feelings. I think I should take my leave." The whore said.
       The whore left Viserys alone in his chambers to think about the conversation. Then Dany walked in.
      "Why is Rhaeanna crying?" She asked angrily.
      "Why don't you go ask her yourself?" Viserys snarled as he walked up to her. Daenerys gulped, rethinking her decision to confront him.
      "What did you do to her?" Dany whispered in fear. "Did you hit her?"
      Viserys eyes held fire in them. "How dare you come into my chambers and accuse me of hurting her!" He yelled, slapping her. "Get out."
      Daenerys quickly left the room. Viserys shut the door and leaned against it. He felt so angry with himself and now he was taking his anger out on Daenerys, like he always did. His guilt grew stronger and it felt heavier then the burden of taking back his kingdom.
                《♤♧♡◇》
       Rhaeanna wouldn't speak to him, whenever he was in the same vicinity as her she would leave, and she would lock her door so he couldn't bother her. He didn't understand why she was acting the way she was. Everyone noticed how the Princess would go out of her way to ignore Viserys existence.
      It had been two weeks since the incident. Viserys was losing sleep, and it was evident in his face. He had chose to put an end to the treatment he was receiving.
      When he found Rhaeanna she was in the gardens with one of the servant boys. She was laughing at something he said. The boy picked a rose out of a bush and placed in her hair. Viserys grew angry and made his way towards them. Rhaeanna frowned when he caught her eye.
       "We should go." She told the boy. They started to walk but Viserys was fast enough to grab onto her hand.
        "Rhaeanna we need to talk." He said, pulling her away from the servant boy.
        She pulled her hand away from him. "I have nothing to say."
        "I have something to say." He said, glancing at the boy. "In private."
         The boy caught on and went to take his leave. "Finley wait." She called.  The boy, who Viserys now knew as Finley, turned to face the Princess. She kissed his cheek with a smile which angered Viserys even more. "Thank you for keeping me company."
       "The pleasure was all mine." The boy said with a smug smile. Viserys grabbed Rhaeannas arm and dragged her away from the boy. Once Finley was out of sight, Rhaeanna pulled away.
       "What do you want, Viserys?" The girl asked, her eyes gleaming in anger.
       "End the foolishness, Rhaeanna. I'm sick of you ignoring me when I did absolutely nothing to you." Viserys told her.
        "You did nothing?" She asked angrily. "Tell me, Viserys, do you think I'm a foolish little girl?"
         "You sure are acting like one." He snarled, walking closer to her and backing her into the wall. "Tell me, Rhaeanna, do you like throwing yourself at servant boys? Do you like pissing me off?"
           "I'm not throwing myself at anyone and as of pissing you off, well that's easy to do. Stop being a dick." She said pushing him away.
           "Wacth your language." He growled.
           That made Rhaeanna laugh. "You don't get to tell me what to do. You are not my father."
         Viserys grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall. "Its my job to take care of you."
       "No its not." She said. "Its Ser Arthers job to take care of me. You'd rather be in the company of whores."
         "Is that what all this is about? Your angry because I had a whore in my chambers." He asked while laughing. "Why should it matter to you if I sleep with whores, little dragon?"
       Tears formed in her eyes. "Your the foolish one, Viserys. Let me go." She struggled in his grip.
        "No, tell me why it matters so much to you, Rhaeanna." He taunted.
        "Let me go!" She cried. "It doesn't, I don't give a damn what you do. I don't care about you and I don't care about all your stupid whores!"
         His grip tighten at her words and he started to drag the girl to her chambers. This time she struggled the whole way, tears in her eyes as she told him to let her go. He ignored her as he walked through the empty halls.
         Once he reached her chambers he slammed the door opened and pushed her in. He shut the door as she glared at him, her cheeks stained with tears.
        "Go away!" She screamed. "I don't want you here. Gods, I hate you! You don't care about anything but yourself! Fuck you, Viserys!"
         He smacked her across the face and her head flew to the side. Viserys eyes widened as he stared at her.
         "Rhaeanna, I'm-" He was cut off whenever she slapped him back.
         "You just can't stand it, can you? You can't stand when someone calls you out. What, Viserys, your sorry? For hitting me? Do you ever tell Dany sorry after you hit her?" Rhaeanna said. "Why do you care if I ignore you? Why do you do the things you do?"
       "Rhaeanna, I-" Viserys tried to say but Rhaeanna wasnt done.
       "Was that whore prettier then me?" She whispered. "Why'd you sleep with her? Am I nothing to you?"
        "Dont ask such stupid questions, Rhaeanna. Your the most beautiful girl I know, you mean the world to me. Okay?" He said trying to get close to her but she backed up. "I love you, more than I've loved anyone else. Come look for me when you want to talk. I'm sorry, Rhae."
       He left, leaving the girl to stand in her room. Viserys walked to his chambers and fell onto the bed. He had tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe he hit her because he couldn't take her words. He couldn't believe that she thought he didn't care about. And he definitely couldn't believe that the whore was right, Rhaeanna loved him and he hurt her in the worse way possible.
      How could he not realize how she felt. Though, he knew she was too good for him, he didn't care, he was selfish and he wanted her all to himself.  The thought of him having her made him happy bit the guilt he felt for how much he hurt her was stronger.