WHAELOR

It was Captain Whaelors last day staying with the Targaryen group. He had yet been able to see Princess Rhaeanna to give her the gift he got her. He had went to Valeria. It was a great risk but the men in his boat where skilled fighters. Captain Whaelor was able to get enough Valyerian steel to make armor for the Princess before they had to flee.
      He lost five men and two had Greyscale. He felt quilty, for those men had been with him since they fled Dragonstone. All if his men were Targaryen supporters and many knew why they were going. They thought it was wreck less yet still went for their Princess.
    He found the Princess in the gardens alone. Prince Viserys left with Rudolph, which Captain Whaelor knew Princess Rhaeanna was worried about.  The Princess held a peice of parchment in her hands.
       "My Princess." Captain Whaelor called out.
       The Princess turned to face him with a smile. She walked to him.
       "Captain Whaelor, please forgive me. I've been meaning to meet with you." The Princess explained.
        "There's nothing to forgive, Princess." The Captain said. "Please come with me, I want to show you your gift."
        The Princess smiled and allowed the man to lead her. They went to Captain Whaelors chambers. When they arrived the man knew the Princess was excited.
        Once they entered the chambers, Captain Whaelor walked up to the armor which was covered  with a sheet. He uncovered it and smiled when he heard the princess gasped.
       "Captain, its beautiful." She said.
        It was light armor,  but it would keep her safe since Valerian steel is strong. The breast plate was feminine and had a three headed dragon embodied in it. Each of the dragon heads had a different colored jem; one was a ruby, the other was a sapphire,  and the last was an amethyst. Viserys, her, and Daenerys.
        "Its made of Valyerian Steel." The man stated.
         "How did you find this?" Rhaeanna asked.
         "My men and I went to Valyria and got the steel. I had it made in Bravos." He explained.
         The Princesses eyes shot over to the man. "Captain Whaelor you could've been harmed."
         "Do not fret, my Princess. We knew the danger of entering but we still took the risk. We think you deserve this." The Captain said.
        "Did you loose men?" She asked sadly.
        "I lost five and two men caught Grayscale." He answers.
        "That's so sad." She said. "I am honored that they risked their lives for me to have this beautiful armour."
         "Your people love you." The Captain stated.
        She pulled the man into a tight hug. "Thank you." She whispered.  "But promise me that you will never go back to Valyria.  At least get permission first."
      They broke away from each others embrace and the Captain laughed. "Of course, Princess."
             《♤♧♡◇》
    Captain Whaelor stayed in the Gardens with the princess until the Prince arrived.
     "Rhae!" Viserys called out. "I have something for you."
     The Princess smiled and ran over to her Prince. Captain Whaelor wacthed as Prince Viserys slid a golden ring with a red ruby in the blood.
      "Fire and blood." He heard the Princess say. He knew that she must've been talking about the Valyerian engravements on the backside of the ring.
        "Just like mine." The Prince smile. Rhaeanna leaned up and kissed Viserys cheek. Then whispered in Viserys ear.
        The older man chuckled as the Prince smiled smugly at what the Princess said. He walked to the couple with a large smile.
        "I should be taking my leave now." He told the two.
         Rhaeanna frowned. "So soon?"
          "We need money for a army my Princess." Captain Whaelor said.
         Viserys smiled. "I hope to see you soon."
        "Of course, my Prince. Or should I say Your Grace?" The man asked.
         "Whichever you like." Viserys said smiling. They said their goodbyes and  the Captain took his leave.