SER ARTHUR

Ser Arthur Dayne stood at the back of the Dornish shop, watching Dorne disappear. Dorne was his home, a place of beauty and harshness, but a place he missed dearly. It has changed since Princess Elia and her children were murdered, the people were angry and some still mourned. But to Arthur it was the place he grew up in, a place that held memories: of his his sister, Ashara; the Princess, Elia; and even Rhaegar and Lyanna, who ran away there to get married. It was also his queens birthplace, the place he had sworn his life to her.
        "Are you already getting home sick, Ser Arthur?" He heard the teasing voice of Prince Oberyn.
         A smile appeared accompanied by a small chuckle. "It seems I am, but I am also glad to be on my way back to my queen."
         "Of course." Oberyn smiled. "You told me the Queen would be excited to meet me. Why is that?"
           "Ever since she the age of seven, she idolized you." The knight spoke with joy and fondness in his voice. "You had confronted Mildred, a brothel owner we stayed with, about how he treated the women in the establishment. The moment she heard the crash, she smiled and told us that you sounded like a nice guy."
         The Prince laughed. "So making an alliance with Dorne must have always been on her mind, that's refreshing. I wonder what took her so long?"
           Ser Arthur frowned at the cause of the very quick plan the Queen made. Disappointed in Viserys' place in the situation. Though Viserys is the cause, he hopes that the Queen has forgiven her King.
           "Viserys was planning a wedding alliance, he wanted to wed Princess Daenerys to a Dothraki horse lord. He tried to hide it from her, but she found out. Rhaeanna thought quickly, first she got rid of the letters he was going to send out, then she confronted him." He explained. "I don't think she was ready to cause a possible war. But she knew that if she didn't act quickly than Viserys would try to send out another."
         "That's horrible, Dothraki men are not the type you would want your little sister to be wed to. How could he think of doing that?" Oberyn asked.
         Arthur sighed, Viserys was a boy with many troubles. "He has the burden of the Iron Throne on his shoulders, but I don't know what was going on in his head.one thing I do know that if she hasn't forgiven him by the time we arrive, he isn't going to like you."
      "Jealous one, is he?" Oberyn questions.
       Arthur laughed sarcastically. "You have no idea."
♦♣♥♠
      The knight had taken to his chambers below deck whenever he heard a knock on the wooden door. He replied to the guest, inviting them in. He was met by three young girls. Oberyns three eldest bastards; Obara, Tyene, and Nymeria.
       "What can I do for you girls?" He asked, genuinely curious as to why the girls are there.
        "We want to know how your alive." Obara demanded. He raised a eyebrow at her tone.
         "Everyone knows the story, Lord Stark killed you after you stabbed the She-Wolf, Lady Lyanna." Nymeria said.
         "Unless the honorable Need Stark lied." Tyene said with a conniving smile.
        "There is more to the story of Lyanna Starks death, but yes, what you know is a lie. But it had to be that way." He answered.
         "Why?" Obara asked. "Your sister killed herself because she believed you to be dead."
        Arthur flinched. His sister hadn't allowed Ned Stark to tell the truth, she yelled at him to leave and when he did, she through herself out of the highest tower of Starfall. It pained him, and he felt at fault for her death, but he had to protect the Queen. It was his duty to protect Queen Rhaeanna with his life.
         "Girls, leave the poor man alone. He has sworn that only the Targaryen Queen is allowed to share that information. Now show him respect, and apologize for reminding him of the death of his sister." Came the voice of Ellaria Sand.
       "Sorry Ser Arthur." The girls. Obara spoke, "We will take our leaves now." 
        He nodded and once the girls left, his focus was on Ellaria. The woman was his Prince's Paramor, and from what he knows, they are quite committed.
         "I must apologize on behalf of the girls. I believe you faked your death has something to do with your new Queens protection. Your sisters death must haunt you." Ellaria said.
        Arthur gave a sad smile. "Everything I've done after the Rebellion was to protect my Prince's family. I blame my self for Elias death, I should have sent Lord Stark with a letter but I was a fool when I was younger. I only thought of how the war affected the Targaryen, Stark, and Martell family. Never about anyone else's, not even mine."