Rhaeanna

The Queen sat at the head of the long tab;e with Viserys and Daenerys sitting on either side of her. Occupying the seats at the table sat her allies, which were growing swiftly.Oberyn sat beside Viserys with Ellaria and their eldest daughters on his other side. Beside Daenerys sat Daegon with his sisters, mother, and grandmother on his other side. The rest of his family had arrived the day before where they met with the queen to determine the terms of their alliance, Rhaeanna agreed that whenever they returned to Westeros that the Blackfyre family would be given a keep with Daegon as its Lord, Rhaena has reminded the girl that they did not have much to give save for their support and swords but that told the queen that she was allowed to set up alliances with others offering the hands of her grandchildren. The young queen thanked the elderly woman but told her that the Blackfyre children should choose for themselves who they want to be with but agreed to think on it.

At the moment they were discussing the siege plans that the Velaryon house had sent them, Valaena sat beside the Blackfyre matriarch, nervously playing with her fingers as the future King consort stared at her with the intention of intimidation. Daegon noticed the prince's gaze and moved his gaze to Valaena who was looking down at her moving fingers with a frown.

"We would come in the night?" Oberyn asked.

"Yes, I suppose it would take the occupants of Dragonstone off guard, they wouldn't have time to see us in the dark until it was too late." Daenerys said, looking at Rhaeanna to see if that was the correct reasoning, The girl nodded with a soft look in her eyes.

"We will also need some ships stationed South and west of Dragonstone; the Velaryon ships will get the northern side. I want to barricade them in so that no one finds out about the siege until we are ready for Westeros to know that Targareyens once again reside in Dragonstone."

"I can send twenty ships out separately throughout today and tomorrow and station them in between here and Myr until it is time for the attack. Ellaria and Tyene would go with them to command them." Oberyn suggested as Ellaria and Tyene nodded in acceptance.

"Thank you, Prince Oberyn." The queen said.

" Perhaps we could get word to the iron born about sending some ships to anchor near Dragonstone in Blackwater Bay, they could act as fishermen." Visserys said.

" Someone would need to hand a letter to them in person." Rhaena said. "A raven would be too dangerous, it could be intercepted by anyone."

"I can go." Baela offered, "I would need a ship."

"You can take one of ours." Obara said, then turned to her father. "Right father?"

Oberyn, who had an eyebrow raised at his daughter, just laughed and nodded. "So long as you go with her."

"Okay." Queen Rhaeanna said. "The Valareyon have some men disguised in Dragonstone as servants, that will help up on the western side since it will be our weakest. Viserys, I want you to write the letter to Lady Yara and bring it to me to be signed. Those who will be leaving should prepare for their journeys. Unless there is anything new to discuss, then this meeting is dismissed."

Everyone raised from their seats and left the room except for the queen and the princess, together they rose and began their walk to the gardens. Rhaeanna has noticed that though Daenerys seems to be excited for them she is also acting unusually quiet and uncomfortable.

"Dany what has been on your mind these past few weeks? You haven't seemed yourself lately, are you alright?" She asked, worry etched into her face.

It seemed that the girl tried to smile but instead it came out as a grimace which told the young queen that the princess was trying to avoid this conversation. "Everything is happening so quickly," she started with, "you and Viserys are so excited to return to our ancestral home but I fear that I do not wish to leave the lands here. To you guys when you think of home, you think of Westeros but I still think of that house in Braavos with the red door and the lemon tree next to the window."