Cupcakes and Libraries

Scorpius's POV

I couldn't believe it!

I was sitting in the kitchen, wearing my mum's apron, waiting for the girl I loved to show up. My dad had wished me luck and left, and I was scared. 

Rose came in and I felt my heart start to beat faster. 

"Good morning Scorpius... What's going on?"

"Well... I was thinking we could make cupcakes!"

"Okay, where's an apron?" She found another apron and slipped it on. "So, what kind of cupcakes will we make?"

"I was thinking either chocolate or blueberry, but you can pick."

Rose thought for a moment before saying, "Dark chocolate blueberry."

"You like dark chocolate?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I do." She said. 

So, we started working on the cupcakes. I was on frosting, and as I was mixing my finger started to itch. So, while trying to scratch it I lost control of the blender and blueberry dark chocolate frosting was all over my face. Rose looked at me and burst out laughing. 

Grabbing a washcloth, she started dabbing at my face. I was glad the chocolate frosting was covering my cheeks, because I was really blushing. 

After we were done, the cupcakes looked beautiful, and we were happy until we saw the mess we made. 

As soon as we cleaned up we looked at each other. "So, what else do you want to do?"

She looked down for a moment and looked up "Do you have a library?"

I was afraid of that. "Yes... but..."

"What is it?" Gosh, she was pretty. Even when she is talking, it sounds like an angel voice...

"Most of those books are about horcruxes and worse... and there's a portrait of Voldemort with a permanent sticking charm." Yeah, when this place was HQ for the death eaters, Voldemort didn't hold back from being a narcissist. 

Rose groaned, but then paused. "Where is your library?"

Rose immediately picked up a book when we walked in, and started reading. I looked for a book that wouldn't give me nightmares. 

How to dispose of a body  No....

How to murder a muggle Seriously?

How your zodiac sign can affect the way you kill You're kidding me. 

Serial killing for dummies Okay, is this a sick joke?!

Herpo the foul Who even was that?!

Mudtraitor, Muggle, Mudblood, Blood traitor, Halfblood, Pureblood. The ranks of blood and where you fall, ordered from least to greatest Aaand, I'm done. 

I looked over at Rose, who was pale as a sheet. 

"Rose? Are you okay?" Rose looked up. 

"No I... I'm fine." I was worried. 

Rose looked lost in thought for a moment, and we left.