I think I love you maybe I'm not sure

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning to Pepper, my owl, sitting on the bed frame clutching a letter. In my mum's tiny, beautiful handwriting it said, Rose Granger Weasley

Oh, I thought. I had the most wonderful dream last night! I dreamed that I kissed Scorpius! Oh well, back to reality. 

I took the letter and opened it. It said, 

Dear Rose, 

We hope that you are well. The Weasley Christmas gathering isn't half as fun without you, and I think that everyone feels it. Well, enough about us, how are you? I heard from Draco that you have been having a lot of fun with Scorpius, and I am glad that you have good company. Rose, I really miss you and I wish that Delphi hadn't threatened you. We are working on catching her, but we don't want to put you in danger. Draco has indeed said that you have been having fun with Scorpius, and I hope that is true in a FRIEND sense, like you are with Hugo. Anyways, the Weasley Christmas gathering isn't as fun, as your mum said. We hope to see you soon. 

Love, 

Mum and Dad 

I smiled, grabbed some parchment, and responded, 

Dear Mum and Dad, 

Things are great. Scorpius is a good friend, and I hope that we can keep our friendship going. Tell all my cousins hi and sorry for me. I wish I could be there, but, unfortunately, Voldemort's demon spawn is after me. Happy Christmas, 

~Rose

I tied it to Pepper and watched her carry it through the snow. I really wished that the wonderful dream that I had the night before could be real. Scorpius would never kiss me! 

I went downstairs, where Scorpius was sitting alone at the dining room table. "Hi Scorpius."

He looked up. "Was last night a dream?"

I shrugged. "You mean... the kiss?"

Sinestra came out of the kitchen and said, "Yes, it was real, Miss Rose kissed Master Scorpius. I must speak with Master Draco, he was doing what you call fangirling." 

I pinked. "So, it was real." 

Scorpius walked over to me. "Well, let's wait for my dad." 

Just then Draco came downstairs and smiled. "Did you both sleep well?"

We nodded. "Well, the tree is this way."

We opened our presents, I got a beautiful necklace with a rose charm on it from Scorpius, and he got crocheted earmuffs from me. My parents gave me notebooks (one can never have too much paper) and books. 

After that, I went up to my room to think. After that kiss last night... I thought, I think he likes me.... but..... I love him. At least I think I do. I've had a few crushes, but I've never felt this way about a boy. Or was it just the mistletoe? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I want him to kiss me because he likes me, not because of mistletoe! 

I heard a knock on my door. "Rose? It's Scorpius."

"Come in." I said, and he sat down next to me. 

"So.... we kissed each other." he said. I felt my cheeks get hot. 

"Yeah.... I'm just wondering..." SOMEONE STOP ME, I'M ABOUT TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!

"Yes Rosie?" oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh

"Do you... like me?" AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

He turned red. "Do you?"

OH NO OH NO OH NO "Um..." 

The answer is Si! Oui! Ja!!! Sim!!! Tak!!! Evet!!!!

"Yes." AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!

He gasped. "Really?!" 

I nodded and covered my face. 

"I... do too!!" Wait really? 

He put his arm around me and my heart skipped a beat. "You... like me too?" 

He inched his way closer to me. "Yes. I have liked you ever since I met you in that compartment."

Then I did something really stupid. I kissed him on the cheek. 

His face turned bright red and, before I really knew what was happening, kissed me. 

We snogged and when we walked out hand in hand, I swear I saw Sinestra high five Mr Malfoy.