Everything's okay.

Rose's POV

I felt like I was dying. Delphi had already tortured me three times that day, and I started crying. I wanted to go back to Malfoy manor and kiss Scorpius...

"Shhh, it's okay sweetheart." I looked up and Scorpius was staring at me. 

"Scorpius?!" I whisper yelled. "Scorpius!!!" 

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I'll get you out of here." 

Scorpius's POV 

I was holding the girl I loved and was about to take her home. I was so excited that I got slightly careless. I was going through the hallway when a death eater grabbed my arm. He yelled for backup and I tried to twist out of his grip. Rose looked terrified, and kept trying to throw the death eater off. 

But then, backup arrived and it was too late. 

Delphi hit me with a stunning spell and everything went black. 

Rose's POV

Scorpius was dragged into my cell, and I was thrown in with him. I started to cry. 

Days blended together. We had no light and I was being tortured every few hours, so it was not fun. 

Then, a week later, we started hearing noises that sounded like a struggle. 

"Scorpius?" My voice was barely a whisper. "Yes Rose?" He looked at me. 

"Do you hear that? It... sounds like..." I rested my head against his shoulder "Help has arrived." 

He smiled and kissed me. 

Five minutes later, Draco and my dad burst in and picked us both up. My dad whispered, "You'll be alright Rosie. Just keep breathing, we are taking you to St Mungo's." 

Scorpius's POV

My dad held me close and said, "You're okay now. Everything's okay." 

Everything's okay....