AAAAAAAAA!!!! THIS IS A DISASTER!!!!!

Still Draco's POV

I rushed to the manor to find Sinestra in tears and Scorpius numb from shock. 

"Scorpius, Sinestra, are you two alright?!" Sinestra nodded. "But Miss Rose probably isn't!" 

I had the sudden urge to cry. Rose was gone! 

Scorpius hugged me and bawled. "I..... Just... Want.... Her.... back!!!!" 

Rose's POV

I threw myself against the dungeon wall and slid down, tears streaming down my face. Scorpius wasn't moving when I left him, and I was so scared that he was dead. Delphi came into the room with her wand pointed at me. "Crucio." I was hit and the worst pain I had ever felt in my life erupted through my body. 

A smile crossed her lips, and she raised her wand again. "Crucio." 

I screamed. 

Scorpius's POV

All I remember of the hours after Rose was abducted was crying, Ron and Hermione devastated, Sinestra hugging me and telling me that Rose was gonna be okay, and passing out on the chair from crying. 

"Scorpius?" When I opened my eyes, Ron was standing over me. "We need witness statements if we ever want to find Rose. So, what do you remember?" 

I thought for a moment before telling him. "Well, Rose and I were talking together in the library when I felt something wet and strong smelling put over my mouth and nose. Everything went black and when I woke up, Rose was gone, with a note from Delphi in her place." 

Ron nodded. "Thank you for telling me. Sinestra said that she was in the kitchen when she was gassed. She woke up stuffed in a bag, hanging from a shelf." 

I shuddered. "I'm sorry, Mr Weasley." 

He hugged me. "There's nothing that you three could've done. Delphi somehow found you and caught you by surprise." 

As he left, I wondered where Rose was, and the more pressing question. 

What if I never see her again?