My life is changing everyday

Scorpius's POV

I fell asleep slowly, unable to think about anything or anyone but Rose. 

"Scorpius?" I look at the beautiful girl next to me. "Yes Rose?"

She smiles. "I... love you. I love you so much."

I feel a swelling in my chest. "I do too..."

I woke up suddenly, feeling as happy as I did in the dream. It took me only a second to realize that it wasn't real. I cried and covered my eyes. 

I lay down and slip into sleep

"Rose Jean Granger Weasley, do you take this man to be your husband?"

I look to her and she nods. "Yes."

"And do you, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, take this woman to be your wife?"

"Yes."

"You may kiss the bride"

I take her in my arms and snog her 

I woke up again and looked around. It still wasn't real. 

What is going on with me? Am I seeing the future?! Please be seeing the future... 

I thought of Rose, what she must have been doing at that moment. Was she looking at the wall, or was she sleeping. I wanted to be her lover. When all of this Delphi stuff blew over, I wanted to be her friend (or more than...)

Suddenly I heard a soft creak as my dad opened the door. "Hi Scorpius."

I made a space for him on my bed. "Do you think Rose will ever like me?" I asked. 

He smiled. "I think so. She's wonderful, I'm your #1 shipper."

I laughed. "I hope she's okay."

"I hope so too. Keep acting like you are, and I'm positive that she will like you even more."

Even more...

I fell asleep holding those words close to my heart, never wanting to let go. 

************************************************

Sorry, short part. But, there's some real ROMANCE coming up soon... 

-Scorose37650