Dreams

Rose's POV

I was lying in bed that night, excited at the day I'd had. And then those thoughts turned into something different. I thought about the way my heart fluttered when Scorpius's hand touched mine. The way I was all in all nervous when I was around him. The way I cared about him. How something might be growing between us. 

The truth was, I didn't know the truth. Were we friends or something more? 

I slowly drifted to sleep with those thoughts in my head. 

"Rose?" I look over to my left and there he is, my boyfriend. "Yes Scorpy?" 

"I love you."

I suddenly awoke. 

Looking around, I saw I was still in the guest bedroom of Malfoy manor. I felt the sudden urge to cry, because the dream wasn't real. 

I fell asleep again. 

"Hi Thorn." Scorpius, my boyfriend is sitting next to me. "Hi Scorpy." 

"I wanted to ask you something." I cock my head. "What is it?"

He hands me a diamond ring. "Rose, will you marry me?" 

"YES!"

Again I suddenly woke up. Why was I having those dreams?! 

I fell asleep again. 

"Mum!" a little blonde boy and a little brunette girl run up to me. "When's daddy gonna be home?" the boy asks. 

"In a few hours." I respond. 

"But that's gonna take fooooreeeeeveerrrrrrr!" the little girl groans. I laugh. 

"He'll be home soon." 

"What is making me have these dreams?" I mumbled to myself. 

Is it love?

Or is it worry?