Wait until Christmas eve

Scorpius's POV

Rose is so smart. I realized that I loved her even more as I watched her do that escape room. I couldn't believe how well she understood even the most out there references. She is truly amazing...

I walked over to my dad. "So, any romantic moments?" he asked. 

"Well..." I remembered the feel of her fingers against mine as we listened to the music from my mum's music box... how her blue grey eyes were so effortlessly gorgeous... 

"Did you kiss?!" he was grinning from ear to ear. 

"No... BUT I WANNA KISS HER!!!!" I clapped my hand over my mouth. Sinestra slapped her forehead and my dad sighed. "Scorp, I love ya, but you have a long way to go." 

That night in bed I lay there and stared at the ceiling. Does she love me? I wondered. 

Well... she smiles at me a lot... looks at me like this: 😉 She's so gorgeous.... 

Scorp, she probably hates you. You're a Malfoy. She's probably worried about being disinherited or something. 

I sat down. I actually wanted to cry, I was so sad. 

"Scorpius?" I looked behind me to see my dad. 

"Hey dad. What if Rose hates me?"

He smiled. "Scorp, she doesn't hate you. I'll tell you what. I have a plan."

I looked up. "What is it?"

"Wait until Christmas eve..." 

Oh boy. What's the master plan this time?