"I do"

Draco's POV 

I'm sitting in the front pew, super excited, because my son Scorpius finally worked up the courage to propose to the love of his life! I'd been telling him to do that for weeks, and he finally did it! When Sinestra caught wind of it, she made carrot pudding and ice cream, which was delicious. When Ron and Hugo found out, they were shocked, as if everyone didn't know this would eventually happen! 

Hermione's POV 

I'm sitting next to Draco with a whiteboard in case George forgets anything as he marries Rose and Scorpius. Not Ron or I particularly liked the idea of Rose being married with George as the marrier, but he was the only one who would do a wedding between a Weasley and A Malfoy. 

Sinestra's POV 

I've been pushing Scorpius to do this for months, I'm so excited that he finally did it! I was ready to propose for him. 

Hugo's POV

My sister's getting married. My sister's getting married. Oh my gosh I can't believe that my sister's getting married. 

Ron's POV

She's about to marry the one boy I told her not to marry. 

(Sigh) at least she's happy. 

Rose's POV 

Lily and Dom, my bridesmaids, are holding a mirror up to my face. "Rose, you look gorgeous." Lily says, and Dom agrees. I just hope Scorp thinks so. 

Scorpius's POV 

I'm in a room alone with Albus, who is best man. He's dating Alice right now, and I hope he proposes soon. 

"I can't believe my best friend and cousin are tying the knot." He mumbles, and I agree. 

"Rose is ready! Both of you are needed!" Alice comes over and kisses Albus on the cheek before ushering the two of us in. 

George's POV 

I watch as Rose comes down the aisle in a beautiful dress, and Scorpius nervously twiddles his thumbs at the front. I pick up my reading cards only to find that I have Hermione's state of the country speech. 

Oh crap. 

Hermione's POV 

George looks a little freaked out. Wait.... I just realized that I've been missing my speech for days.... 

Crap!!!!! 

Rose's POV

What is uncle George doing!? 

Scorpius's POV

I mouth to him, "Just wing it" 

George's POV

I nod and start talking. 

"People at the wedding, we are here to watch Rosie and Scorpius get married" 

Hermione slaps her forehead. "Um, Rosie, do you still want to marry Scorpius?" 

"I do..." Rose says, and I turn to Scorpius. "Do you still want to marry Rose?" 

"I do." 

I smile. "You may kiss the bride" 

Scorpius dips and kisses Rose, and the crowd cheers. 

That went well.