Boyfriends and movies

Rose's POV

Okay Rose, just breathe. If he asks you do be his girlfriend, then he will no doubt mess up his words or something, just because.... that's such a Scorpius thing to do. 

I just sat there on the bed, trying to make myself look nice because I wanted him to ask me so badly. 

Just then Scorpius was pushed into the room by his father and him and Sinestra gave him a thumbs up before going out of the room. My instincts told me that they were probably still outside the door, listening in on our conversation. 

"Hi Rose." Scorpius was holding a white rose. I smiled softly and stared into his eyes. "Hello Scorpius. What is it?"

He suddenly started fidgeting. "I... ah.... um.... eh...." 

There was a banging on the door. "ASK HER OR I WILL ASK FOR YOU!!!!" Sinestra said. 

"Rose Jean Granger Weasley will you be my girlfriend?" 

My heart soared. "REALLY?!?!" 

He nodded and my heart kept beating faster. The fluttery feeling in my stomach got more intense and I pressed my lips onto his. 

When I pulled away, he looked too excited to really say anything. 

He fell backwards onto the wall. 

"Um.... Draco?" Draco walked into the room and looked at Scorpius. "I think he feinted." 

Sinestra nodded. "Yep, he feinted." 

Draco laughed and rolled his eyes just the slightest bit. "Well, I'll check him and make sure he's okay." 

I followed him to Scorpius's room, and after Draco pronounced him clear, he turned to me. 

"So, do you want to do anything?"

The gears in my head started really turning, and I looked at him again. 

"Well, do you like movies?" I asked. 

He nodded. "I'm kind of a movie nut... do you want to watch one?" He showed me their huge video cabinet and after serious consideration, we chose the 'Lord of the Rings' movies and had a marathon. Scorpius joined us soon, deciding to sit down next to me. 

After we got done watching it was about 10:00 pm, so we all went to bed. 

That night I dreamed of Scorpius.