CHAPTER - 04

"I mean just wow! She threw punches on him" Aryan praised her as he started showing her moves

"But I loved the way she threw him on the ground. The last moves were the best" Arya added as she took a bite of her chocolate.

It's just been few weeks with Mishti and my children already love her. From the time I picked them from Mishti's flat, they are just talking about her.

Sometimes it happens that you meet a person, you look at them and you know they are someone special. Mishti effortlessly made her place in my heart on the very first day and now she easily became Arya and Aryan's favourite.

The doorbell rang and I came out of my thoughts. Aryan was busy showing some fighting steps to Arya, "Papa, someone is on the door" Aryan says as the doorbell rang for the second time.

"Yeah. I'm going" I reply before moving towards the door, maybe it's Kunal I had asked him to join us for dinner tonight.

As I open the door my lips stretch in a big smile seeing Mishti standing at my doorstep. I kinda love to watch this girl, she's just so pure.

"Hey" She passes me a small smile, "I hope I didn't disturb you?" Her hairs flow in the air, that bright face in the dark corridor looked so fascinating.

"Abir?" She calls out my name, "I just came to give you Arya's bag" She forwards her hands holding Arya's bag.

"You never disturb me" I don't know why those words came out of my lips but it felt right, I forward my hands to take the bag. My hands brush on hers passing a shiver down our spines, I see her closing her eyes for a while before pulling her hands away from me.

"Thank you" I whisper smiling, "Why don't you join us in?"

"Uh, no thanks! My friends are waiting for me to have dinner" I nod at her, trying to find some other reason to get her in.

"Bye," She turns on her heels to leave, the voice of her heels filled the air.

"Mishti" I call her out, she turns around to look at me and raises her eyebrows waiting for me to continue, "Arya and Aryan would be happy to see you. They are just praising about your fighting skills from the time they came home"