CHAPTER - 14

Mishti hugs her mother with great affection a few drops of tears fall from their eyes which I know are of happiness

Mishti hugs her mother with great affection a few drops of tears fall from their eyes which I know are of happiness. Looks like Mishti doesn't want to leave her mother as she stays in her arms smiling and crying at the same time. My kids seem to look confused but there is moisture in their small deep eyes. However, I am confused is it because they miss their mother or because the first time they are seeing Mishti crying.

"Come on, you have grown up!" Her mother pats her head before pulling away from the hug.

"I will always be small for you!" Mishti whines cutely.

"Is it? Anyone, please get a feeding bottle for her" Her mother chuckles, the environment somewhat had turned emotional Mishti's mom added a small pack of laughter to it by her statement.

"Anyway, how are you?" She caresses Mishti's hairs showering her love, "I am all fine. What about you? And how come you are here without informing?" Mishti frowns looking at her mother for an answer.

"If I had said you I am coming that won't be a surprise, right?" Her mother raises an eyebrow making point, "And I also wanted to know where and with whom you spend more than half of your day. If I had informed you I am coming then you would have stayed at your flat and I would have missed the opportunity to see what you do in my absence"

"Come on, Maa. I am not doing any crime staying with these two lovely kids" Mishti points at Arya and Aryan who are cutely wiping their tears away.

Her mother walks towards Arya and Aryan and sits down on her knees a motherly care fills her motions and eyes as she caresses their faces and plants a sweet kiss on their forehead. My kids stand silent without doing or saying anything.

"Hey, I am Rajshree Maheshwari. Mishti's mother" She introduces herself, "And I know you are Arya and you are Aryan" She points at them respectively.

Arya and Aryan's eyes travel to me and my one nod they know what to do, "Hello, welcome" They greet her folding their hands in front of them slightly bowing their head.

"So sweet!" She looks at them with love before pulling them in a soft hug.

"Have you got ice cream for me?" Arya questions excited after pulling out from the hug. Do friendship with my daughter by offering ice cream and chocolate.