CHAPTER - 34

My fingers move up, down, left and right on the laptop keyboard as my eyes switch between a file on the table and screen of the laptop

Doing a partnership with Andrews wasn't easy, for both the companies. Last time when we got this chance I wasn't able to co-operate due to time issues and because I had given my word to another enterprise.

Now, when Andrews came forward again I had no heart to let him down, with new employees working under Rajvansh corporations these new partnerships would bring a lot of profit. New talents, new gains.

I would let everything slip off because it's my marriage but Kunal being Mishti's messenger these days gave Mishti all the information without any modification. This made Mishti boost me up as she mentioned she doesn't want to feel that only because of marriage I sacrificed the profits corporation and employees would get.

There's no doubt after the achievement of this partnership every employee is going to get a bonus from the corporation.

Halting for a moment I drink water, my eyes scan the room as the only sound coming here are taps on the keyboard.

After dropping Mishti I directly came to my office because I want to complete all the work before the wedding starts. Foziah and Kunal offered their helping hand, when I badly needed it I couldn't say them No.

After I had spent an hour working alone, Kunal came and minutes later Foziah arrived with Asad and Sara. Last I had seen Sara was sleepy but she had come dressed in her nightgown after taking shower as sleep looked far away from her eyes.

When I said Foziah there was no need to get Sara, Sara felt offended as she added - CM, when your friends can help you then even I can help my friend. The last thing I want is my friend's husband working on his nuptial night when the night is supposed to go according to her.

Though I would never do work on my wedding night but without a doubt, Mishti will order me to work as the night is supposed to go according to her.

Foziah and Asad are my friends from the time I started Rajvansh Corporations. My first deal was done with Asad's company. Foziah still wishes to stay in my company because she thinks if she starts working in Asad's company there will be low work, more romance.