CHAPTER - 16

"Arya, Aryan, complete this juice then we will go for dinner!" Mishti kept the tray filled with glasses on the table

"Arya, Aryan, complete this juice then we will go for dinner!" Mishti kept the tray filled with glasses on the table. After giving one to Arya and Aryan she passed one glass to me. Taking her glass of juice she sat next to me.

"We are done! We are going to get ready" Arya and Aryan shout, keeping their glasses on the table they rush towards their room.

"So, how was Aayan's interview?" She questioned looking at me. Aayan is Sam's brother and a new employee of our company.

"It was good. He is well qualified and an expert too! However, I feel there's kinda childishness in him but don't worry since he is gonna stay with you guys only I have decided to take him along with me every day" I smile at her and drink my glass of juice.

"Thanks, sometimes I even wonder why are you so good?" She looks at me cutely batting her lashes.

"Awe, are you praising me?" Keeping my glass aside I look at her with raised eyebrows. My heart fills with warmth when she looks at me so cutely.

"Nope, I am being honest!" Shaking her head in negative she hugs me, I flinch a little and then wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you for trusting me. You gave me Arya and Aryan. You helped me and my friends. Thank you for being the best" I don't know why moisture fills my eyes hearing her, biting my lips I close my eyes to control my emotional side.

"You know right I don't want you to thank me. You have also done so much for me, Arya and Aryan. I don't think anyone else could do it so selflessly" She pulls out hearing and looks at me with intense filled eyes.

"I am selfish. I love kids a lot that is why I take care of Arya and Aryan" I chuckle at her statement, holding her hand I look into her eyes.

"Mishti, fine you take care of Arya and Aryan because you love kids but why do you care for me?" I give words to my doubts, she looks at me and leaves a heavy breath.

"I don't know, I just know you are special to me. You matter to me, from when, why and how doesn't matter to me because I don't know" Her words send peace to each part of my body.