CHAPTER - 31

"Thank you all

"Thank you all." I pass a polite smile to everyone as I finish my presentation.

Everyone shared glances at each other as they began to communicate. After a brief discussion about merits and demerits, everyone looked satisfied.

"I'm happy with it." Ms Foziah smiled at me as she signed the contract. The paper was passed to everyone line by line as they signed the contract. This is the rule of the meeting which states everyone has approved to share the profits and losses.

"Ms Agarwal, please." Mr Rajvansh passed the pen and contract towards me as he gave me a small smile.

Signing the contract I leave a sigh of relief feeling happy that my hard work didn't go waste. What made me happy the most was I didn't disappoint Ms Foziah, she had shown trust in me so I had to try my best double times, one for myself and the other for her.

Soon after everyone left, Kunal smiled at me. "You were just perfect, I was worried for you when you started but soon after 2 minutes I realized there's nothing to worry about!"

"I knew she'll do it well but you did the best." Ms Foziah interrupted, "Kunal, we have another meeting to handle so hurry up."

"Yeah, let's go!" Kunal signalled her to follow him which Ms Foziah happily did.

"Aren't you coming?" She turned around as she arched an eyebrow at Mr Rajvansh.

Clearing his throat he responded, "You go, I am coming."

"Oh, fine." Ms Foziah nodded her head glancing between me and Mr Rajvansh, "But make sure to come within 10 minutes because I don't think you want your partners to wait for you for a long time." The corner of her lips twitched up a little before she left from there.

"If you want me to overwork I'm sorry, Sir." I give him a serious look, "I have some personal work today so I want to take a half-day off."

"Take a seat." He nodded at the seat beside him, frowning I settle beside him as he fixed his gaze on his phone.

"We have a shortage of employee in the marketing department, one of the employees recently passed away." He kept his phone on the table as he pushed it towards me, "There is a project coming up soon, I want you to take part in this, the formality procedure will be handled by me you just have to read it and sign."