CHAPTER - 32

Everyone cheer as we both exchange our rings

Everyone cheer as we both exchange our rings. I shriek a little when Mishti pokes her nail in my palm while slipping the ring in my finger.

Starting she was stunned but I think now she has made up her mind to trouble me.

"Thanks for the mark!" I exclaim as I trace her nail mark on my palm and show her, she simply rolls eyes and looks away making me chuckle.

After people get satisfied with seeing our faces they head to eat dinner. I am sure many of the evil gazes were on Mishti because no doubt she's looking damn gorgeous. Maybe I should cue Mishti's mom to do something about the evil eyes on her daughter or Mishti may suffer for no reason.

"Abir, Mishti, go have something, you both must be really tired." Mom smiled at us as she offered a soft smile to Mishti.

"I speculated all of the food is for guests." Mishti puffed out heavily, "Thank god at least you remember we are also sitting here with available stomachs."

"Haha. I think we all are aware of the fact that more than half of the guests come to eat food so without delay I wanted them to fill their stomachs." Mom laughed with Mishti, well, thank god, that they are bonding up well.

"Hello, Mishti." Neha came out of nowhere, "Neha here." She cheered showing her teeth while I roll my eyes at her idiocy.

"Oh, hey!" Mishti smiled at her, "Nice to meet you." Mishti added before glancing at me with a questioning gaze.

"She's my cousin." I wave my hand between my and Neha.

"Well, that means she is my cousin, too." Mishti stood up balancing her gown, "Hello, cousin." She giggled before hugging her. Mom raised an impressed eyebrow while internally I'm feeling proud as hell for no reason.

"Oh my god, you are so sweet." Neha kept her hand on her chest as she expressed it dramatically.

"Yeah, I am." Mishti nodded her head, "I'm a chocolate lover." Both laughed throwing their head back.

Mom gets down the stairs after notifying me to take Mishti to have dinner. Neha and Mishti seem too happy with each other as they gossip about their favourite ice cream flavours! Well, I love ice cream too but Mishti never gossiped about it to me or asked my favourite flavours. Hey, am I jealous of Neha? Hell no, Mishti's mine after all there's nothing to be jealous of, I guess.