CHAPTER - 11

"Have you gone insane? You were just a few inches away from the gunpoint" Abir throws his hands in the air as he glares at me

"This is my job! My life! Why are you even concerned?" I shout back at him with some annoyance.

"Mishti, you and your team had made a plan then why didn't you work according to it?" He wipes the sweat on his forehead with the back of his arm.

"Abir, you very well know the plan wasn't working. I had signalled you all we are taking the back up plan, so it was obvious I was going to recuse the children. I didn't know someone will stand there to welcome me by pointing a gun at me!" It feels so annoyed when I have to explain myself.

"Are you serious? You always repeat while fighting Think Before Acting, but do you do that? You shouldn't face directly, the enemy will be anywhere" Everyone stand there seeing both of us fighting and Abir is pissing me off right now.

"I take action Face To Face! Stop fighting for some nonsense thing, nothing has happened to me, I can take care of myself!" I glare at him while he is giving me an unbelievable look.

"You seriously think this is a nonsense thing? Mishti, he could have shot you--" I cut him off.

"He could have shot! I would have died or maybe survived but why the hell does it matter to you? I am no one to you, how much do we know each other? More than a month! That's it!" I snap my fingers at him, "Stop taking control over me. I do what I like"

I turn on my heels to leave but he holds my hand, "You matter to me because I have given you place in my heart or should I say you effortlessly made your place in my heart" He says coldly before leaving from there, god knows where!

Sam, Shreya, Nishant and other members stand there silently as if they have been scolded by a teacher.

I walk towards my car and sit on its bonnet, Abir's anger was no less than a volcano.

As per the plan we had reached the place to rescue children but the plan wasn't working so we had to use a backup plan. I opened a room, where I thought children's are kept but unfortunately there stood a man with a gun pointed towards me, it was not like I was afraid and I was actually planning to kill him.