CHAPTER - 38

Life will change after marriage

This phrase I have heard many times before marriage. I also knew my life will change and it has changed for the better. My role as a husband is convenient as well as complicated.

Mishti is a simple girl with a perfect motive for her life to be the best for herself. Sometimes she is complicated. One thing I have learned about females is it's nearly impossible to understand their mood.

Mishti is nothing exceptional in these mood swings. There are days she'll just stay silent and the reason is simply.

How many times I have gone through innermost misery when she dwells mute, I start assuming maybe I have done something.

But then she may have her reasons which she isn't comfortable sharing with me, assuming that I also stay silent.

We all try but it's not easy to understand your other half. Things may look better but sometimes we all fail at it. The reason is lack of communication. We should learn to share our things and that is when we don't misunderstand each other.

Sadly, I and Mishti don't have an open gossip with each other. We talk about random things and each day I learn something new about her but we haven't reached that stage where we keep our hearts open to each other.

It's not like I want to rush things, it's just 1 month and 2 weeks to our marriage and I believe we are doing much better work with spending time with each other.

I just wish I could win her trust, make her feel safe with me. Because whenever anything occurs she would call me to help her out. I know she is apt of helping herself but I just wish to be with her, wish to be for her, as a friend, as a husband.

In the past weeks, we both have had unreasonable arguments and gossips. One moment, we would be laughing like manic with each other, another moment we will be throwing pillows at each other.