CHAPTER - 52

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to inform you all that I have never been pregnant. Lol. So if there is anything stupid I have written here ignore it because whatever I have written is imaginary but seriously I have worked hard just to write this chapter.

This chapter can reverse the entire story. Pay attention, please.

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why haven't you guys told anything about this to me?" Sara's annoyed voice came from the phone

"And you would have never told me if Neha hadn't mentioned about it to me that too accidentally."

"Sara, it's just nothing happened in front of you and we never wanted to talk about it again and again." Mishti tried to explain to her as she rested her head on the window.

"Come on, seriously. You just didn't want to share it or you wanted to keep within the family." Sara spoke on the other side.

"We just didn't want you to worry about it." Mishti sighed.

"You should have told me because then I would have taken the risk to grab a gun from my father's room and straight away head to Mr. Rayan Fucking Malhotra's residence and shoot the essential part of his body which I am sure gets hard and attracted to ladies."

"Okay, you gotta stop, my friend." Mishti laughed slowly.

"I am serious."

"How is it going there, enjoying the vacation?" Mishti tried to change the topic.

"I am done enjoying. I am coming today. All my cousins do here is smooching their girlfriend and boyfriend's lips. I don't enjoy it, I just take the torture."

"Torture?" Mishti laughs.

"Exactly! I mean, we go to a place, and instead of admiring the view, everyone decides to kiss at this view. Are they fucking serious?"