CHAPTER - 25

Hello there, readers!

Before you start reading there's a warning so pay attention to it.

Warning ⚠ : 5695 words chapter.

I don't know how but somehow I have written a long chapter, haha!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Girls, I think this is a bad idea

"Girls, I think this is a bad idea. I'll change into something else." I add looking at myself in the mirror. Neha had given me a bag full of my old clothes, I wonder who would have washed these from time to time because the smell of comfort conditioner is fresh. While handing the bag Neha had briefly mentioned these are a few of my clothes that Abir had bought for me.

I knew, whatever I wear he will be happy with it but my friends demanded I should wear a red saree. Honestly, 7 damn years and the fittings were slightly uncomfortable so I denied wearing any of those dresses. But friends are friends for a reason, Shreya sat and removed the stitches then stitched it according to my fitting, it was easy for her being the daughter of a specialized tailor.

How many times she has treated me and Sam with unique dresses, also her father is our all-time favourite tailor.

"You know, I have kind of admiration towards this saree and if you even decide to remove it, I'll wear it. Then if Abir keeps his eye on me, don't blame me that my husband got attracted to my bestie!" Sam braided my hairs giving me her fake threat so that I don't remove this Saree.

Shreya had focused all her attention on my make-up. How many times I have suggested to her she should be a make-up designer along with an undercover cop because her make-up is so light and simple which will attract the face and not live an impact like kilos of make-up is applied on the face.

Suddenly, I am getting vibes as if it's my wedding.

A corner in my heart is afraid, what if I fail to complete responsibility as a wife and mother? I may somehow manage my wife responsibility but am I capable to take responsibility as a mother? Will Arya and Aryan accept me? What if they don't believe I am their mother?