CHAPTER - 60

"How many times have I told you to get a room for yourself if you want to romance," I shout as I open the gates

"How many times have I told you to get a room for yourself if you want to romance," I shout as I open the gates. Neha and her fiancee pull away quickly.

"I thought that rule was only because kids were around." Kiaan grins at me.

"Oh my God!" Neha's eyes widen in surprise.

I look at Mishti and grin proudly because I managed to surprise her. She shakes her head as she conceals her smile.

Arya and Aryan run to hug Neha and Kiaan. Clasping Mishti's hand in mine I lead her in, she grips my hand as we walk in. We left Badi maa's place in the afternoon and came here.

"I am so happy to see you here." Neha expresses as she hugs Mishti. Mishti leaves my hand as she hugs her back.

I gaze tears in Neha's eyes as they pull away. Mishti reaches out to clear her tears and I catch a glimpse of tears in her eyes which doesn't strive to hide.

Aryan holds my hand as he looks at Mishti. I reach out to pull his cheek and he looks up at me with a frown rubbing his cheek.

"Don't worry Mumma those are her happy tears," Arya says looking concerned. We laugh at her, I pick her in my arms and kiss her cheek.

"Kiaan, meet Mishti, Abir's wife." Neha introduces her to him. They shake hands and smile at each other.

"It's good to see you finally after I have heard a lot about you from everyone." He laughs slowly.

"And it's good to see you finally after I have a lot about you from Neha," Mishti answers as she smiles.

"Where's my chocolate, bua?" Arya looks at her excitedly.

"And where are my shoes you promised to get the time last?" Aryan looks at Kiaan. I shake my head at their never-ending demands with them.

"I did get them." Kiaan nods. "You weren't here so I gave it to your bua, collect them from her."

"Everything is inside let's go." Neha smile as she turns around. "Ma-"

"Neha!" I cut her off when she is about to shout.