CHAPTER - 15

B

B

adi maa stayed here for two days, she left in the afternoon. Arya and Aryan bond up with her well. Children are very pure, all they want is elders to behave a little childish with them. Abir has given them good values of everything. They are small by age but mature by thoughts.

They know when to play when to start drama, when to fight and when to behave well. You may consider Arya childish because she loves ice creams and chocolates. She will ask for ice cream with everyone after a brief introduction but if later she finds out that person can't be her friend she'll return the ice cream and chocolates to them back be it taking from the fridge or requesting her father to pay the money to that person. Once, when Meera had kept ice cream on the table Arya ate it without asking whose it is but when she found out it was Meera's she spit out everything!

While Aryan, I think I should correct myself he is not a carbon copy of Abir, maybe he is a little like Abir, but he is more like himself! He understands everything quickly and easily. Trust me he knows better than his father how to handle situations. He may not be able to do everything correctly but the way he keeps trying again and again, mahn I love him for it! He is the kind of person who doesn't give up easily, he tries, tries and tries until he achieves it.

Aryan defines that :

Maturity is not something where you know the process of children's birth nor it's when you are allowed to watch or read 18+ types of things.

Maturity is something where you think and understand before acting and talking.

Arya defines that :

Not everyone who eats ice creams and chocolates is innocent.

That innocent looking people can kill everyone's attitude by their strong gestures.

Somewhere our society has considered maturity is 18+, somewhere it considers people who eat ice creams and chocolates are innocent and can't do anything.

People should understand age doesn't matter for anything!

Washing my hands I exit from the kitchen. Abir will come from the office any time now as it's already 8:30. Arya and Aryan are arranging the colourful cube box puzzle which Badi maa has brought for them.