CHAPTER - 33

"W

"W...What's flirting?

Wh...What's seducing?

What is ro...mancing?"

We all let out a laugh as Foziah mimics her childhood moments with Sara.

"Seriously, there was a time she used to ask me these type of queries and now I think, she has done a detailed study on them." Foziah giggled as she pulled Sara's cheek.

"FYI, I never did a detailed study on them. I don't know how but somehow I understood everything as I grew up." Sara whirled her eyes chewing her fries.

Currently, we are at Sara and Foziah's home celebrating mine and Abir's last day as singles. It was planned to have a bachelor party but somehow we all ended up settling for something simple.

We have one extra person here that is Foziah's boyfriend, Asad. He is fun going guy who is deeply in love with Foziah. From his appearance, we can say he is that cute boy who knows to smile all the time. I met him tonight and surprisingly it felt comfortable to talk with him. His behaviour around Sara is totally brotherly.

This entire week has been hectic for all of us so we just needed some peace. Abir is been struggling to complete his work before marriage but looks like that's impossible as our marriage has kind of turned lucky and we have got back to back partnerships.

Dealing with his meetings he also had to come shopping with me for some ring selections. On top of that my to-be-mother-in-law demanded to book a honeymoon package.

Foziah had permitted me to take leave for the week and that's why Sara was helping to do my part of work. When I thanked her she had jokingly quoted 'You are giving me half of your monthly salary'. When I actually did that in the afternoon she shouted at me for an hour or so as she fake cried that I'm swapping her friendship with money.

While Neha was with me the entire week assisting with shopping. She has been a great help all the while in selecting. Something I like about her is she is patient. I was tired of trying the clothes but her encouraging smile boosted me every time.