CHAPTER - 41

The fashion show is going awesome than I thought

The fashion show is going awesome than I thought. For two weeks everyone has been working hard for it. We were able to find a designer with help of Maria's husband. The designer is her cousin's friend, Maya. Each model flaunts their outfits as the camera clicked their pictures. Everyone looks happy. The hall is filled with cheers as the models walk, a smile settled on my lips when I catch Abir giving the models thumbs up. He may be bossy but his gestures encourage his employees, all people ask for is support and appreciation besides money for their hard work.

I feel a little lonely here because none of my friends came. It was a fashion show so people from financial management had no business here. I came here because Abir wanted me to and he actually left me alone from the time the fashion show started. He is busy with his business partners and all. I am just enjoying the show as I sit on one of the tables.

Before the fashion show began Abir introduced me to all of his business partners. I can't miss the proudness in his tone whenever he introduces me as his wife, I make a mental note to introduce him this way to someone who I know and he doesn't. Just to make him feel happy the way I feel when he introduces me.

I can feel his gaze on me as I sip on the drink. I tilt to look at him sure enough he is watching me. He mouths me 'Sorry' before shifting his attention to the person he is taking, I shake my head with a smile.

Abruptly I see Mr Pandit approaching me, we have some things to settle. Keeping my glass aside I stand in front of him, his lips lift in a smirk as he watches me.

I roll my eyes, "Do you know anything else to do? Besides rolling eyes?"

He actually chuckled, "I do know many things." His smirk deepens so you can comprehend what things he knows.

"Not so impressed answer." I cross my arms on my chest.

"I guess, I could impress you with moves then?" He arches an eyebrow as he smirks again. I can't help but compare how hot Abir looks with his smirk and he looks so dirty.