Chains and secrets

A/N: ooh a vaguely regular update... it won't last. ANYWAY sad news, I have no idea how many more chapters this is gonna have but it's not many. And I think I'm gonna retire from the camren fandom :( once this story is done. I may round off my one shots to a neat 100 but that is like another 20 stories and well I'll just have to see how my creativity fares over the coming weeks/months.

----

Camila was almost getting tired of sitting in her car, waiting for Lauren's familiar collection of SUV's to enter the car park.

Every time it was the same; watch them roll up, drool over Lauren in a suit, wait for the deal to happen, grab some pictures and then fail to catch her.

It was painful at this point.

So, it was all going as expected; Ally snapping pictures as the cavalry arrived, Lauren's Ferrari in the middle of it all.

Camila mentally prepared herself for the suit and was actually surprised when Lauren stepped out in a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt.

"No suit?" Ally muttered. Camila hummed her agreement and used her own camera to zoom in on the meeting.

"She tell you what this one was about?"

"Nope. Just a location." Camila grumbled.

"Considerate of her."

"Uh huh." Camila narrowed her eyes at Lauren through the lens. Almost as the two sides' minions started trading money for... paintings? Lauren looked straight over at Camila and winked at her.

"Did she just... no way..." Ally laughed nervously. Camila huffed and put her hand on the door handle.

"I'm actually going to kill her." Camila growled, opening the door, ignoring Ally's hissing for her to sit down.

The door slammed shut and echoed in the mostly empty space. Everyone stopped and looked over.

"Lauren fucking Jauregui," Camila yelled, stalking towards the meeting. She drew her gun and everyone started scrambling for their cars, shouting of police and traps starting to fill the car park.

"That's not my middle name," Lauren called back with a smirk.

"You're under arrest for whatever the fuck just happened," Camila growled, leveling her gun at Lauren as she got closer. Lauren leaned against the hood of her car as Dinah and Normani slowly moved towards their doors.

"Just a little trading Camz."

"Uh huh, right," Camila agreed with a sarcastic smile.

"They were a hundred percent stolen!" Ally's shout made Lauren roll her eyes. Camila took the chance to glance behind her and see Ally now sitting in the driver's seat with her head out the window.

"You don't know that!" Dinah yelled.

"Saw 'em on the news," Ally said smugly. Camila smiled as Dinah cursed and shifted her weight around.

"Come on Jauregui, just let me win," Camila said, stepping closer again. Lauren glanced between her and the gun aimed at her.

"Or what? Gonna shoot me Cabello?" Lauren smirked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't push your luck," Camila said under her breath. She barely noticed as the other cars left, only the six of them in the car park.

"You're not gonna shoot me," Lauren muttered, "D, Mani, you guys can leave. Go chase down my last painting."

Dinah and Normani glanced between Camila and Lauren before seeing Ally give them a thumbs up.

So what if the three of them teamed up to keep an eye on their bosses... no one had to know.