Sorry about my lawyer

Ally sighed as she waited at Camila's door. She'd knocked more times than really necessary and Ally was close to finding Camila's spare key and letting herself in.

Which is exactly what she did.

Ally rolled her eyes at the cliche hiding spot, resting neatly on top of the door frame.

What she didn't expect to see was Camila looking like she'd be anywhere else, and Taylor Jauregui pacing around Camila's living room.

"Uh.. have I come at a bad time?" Ally spoke up when Taylor paused to breath.

"Ally!" Camila almost leaped over her kitchen counter and skidded to a stop next to her. "Thank god, save me." She whispered.

"What's going on?" Ally asked.

"What's going on? What's going on?" Taylor's voice steadily got squeakier. "What's going on here is Camila hasn't done jackshit in dismantling my sister's empire!"

"She's been here for a hour." Camila muttered before raising her voice. "And like I've already told you, it's not easy to take down a city wide organisation."

"She's not even had a year Cabello! This shit is costing me a fortune!" Taylor wailed. Ally sighed and closed her eyes briefly.

"Everyone calm down, and let's just talk about this." She said calmly. Taylor huffed and crossed her arms. Camila shot Ally a grateful look before turning back to Taylor.

"I'm trying my hardest, trust me. Unfortunately no one's willing to help me out from inside the organisation, so unless you know Lauren's inner workings I'm kind of flying blind on this whole thing." Camila said sharply. Taylor's shoulders slumped and she sat down on Camila's sofa.

Ally and Camila glanced at each other before carefully making their way over to the sofa.

"Is this really about how slow the case is?" Ally asked quietly.

"I went to see Laur the other day and she.. She was talking business with D and Mani, and it just... she's not gonna stop." Taylor sighed and buried her face in her hands. Ally tentatively placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We're going to do our job Taylor, but we need longer than a couple of months. If we were still with the cops, it'd be easier. But we're not so we need some leniency here." Ally said softly.

"Alright." Taylor conceded quietly, moving her hands into her lap with a sigh. "I'm sorry Camila."

"It's alright kiddo. Don't worry about it." Camila said with a smile. "Just let me do my job, I'll keep you updated anytime something happens. Jauregui gave me some names yesterday morning, I'll be running them up later."

"Cool. Again, I'm sorry about ruining your morning. I'll.. I'll be going." Taylor mumbled before making her way out of the apartment.

Ally let out a slow huff and a quiet chuckle before shaking her head.

"Well that was interesting." She said, looking over at Camila who had lay down on the sofa with a groan.

"It's tiring being yelled at by a teenager." Camila whined.

"We gotta get to work if you don't want it to happen again." Ally laughed, dragging Camila off the sofa with a thud.

"Fuck you."

----

"Thanks for the heads up Mila."

Camila grinned up at Rosa and leaned against her desk. Over in their waiting area sat two bruised and slight battered low-level gun runners.