The End of the Beginning

A/N: I feel like i sped through the setup chapters so I could get to the camila vs. lauren stuff which is coming uuup. I just gotta start writing regularly now; and with the next two weeks in isolation, alone, in my room. I should be good for it :D

----

"It's been a month." Camila groaned as her and Ally drove around the city.

"And? That's kinda how time works." Ally mumbled around a sandwich.

"Nothing has happened. Charlie said they'd run some stings but like I haven't heard anything in a couple weeks." Camila huffed, her hands flexing on the wheel.

"Maybe he's lying low after being busted twice." Ally pointed out. Camila couldn't help but agree that it was a reasonable suggestion.

"Well maybe he needs to get laid and get busted one last time." Camila scowled.

And just like that her phone rang.

"Cabello? It's happening tonight. Final sting op." Charlie's voice crackled through her phone eagerly and Camila fistpumped.

"Awesome. We'll be there." Camila replied with a grin.

"See you then Charlie." Ally said sweetly before hanging up. "Are you magic? 'Cause that was impressive."

"Tonight. It's all gonna kick off tonight." Camila muttered, a renewed glint in her eye.

----

Camila rubbed her hands together as she sat in the back of Charlie's car.

"Can you turn the heating up?"

"Doesn't work." Charlie murmured.

"This car is crap."

"I'm borrowing it from Peralta. It was the shittiest car I could think of for this kind of operation." Charlie snickered and checked in with the rest of the squad.

Mike Jauregui's Bentley pulled up and came to a stop on the corner.

"Wait 'till she gets in the car lads." Charlie said into the radio.

The second the passenger door closed, sirens flicked on and cops came from every angle, pinning the Bentley in.

The three of them leaped out of Peralta's crappy car and straight for the Bentley, Charlie hauled Mike out of the car and patted him down as another officer did the same with the woman.

"We got drugs here Puth."

Charlie patted down his jacket and his eyes widened in surprise as he pulled out his own baggie along with a large caliber pistol.

"So do I." He muttered. "Michael Jauregui you are under arrest for possession, soliciting and having a concealed weapon."

Camila watched as Charlie read Mike his rights and led him to one of the squad cars.

"Can you believe this is actually happening?" Camila muttered to Ally as they watched everything unfold.

"Looks like we might be working for major crimes in the next few weeks." Ally said, fist bumping Camila.

"As long as Vives doesn't get him off."

"I'd like to see her wiggle out of this one." Ally snorted. Camila sighed.

"Until he's paid bail or stuck awaiting trial, I'm not believing shit."

----

Camila was happy to be proven wrong. Lucy Vives really couldn't wiggle out of it. She had a weak line on entrapment but it was quickly dismissed by Charlie who quickly laid out their defense.