SEVEN | A ROYAL IRRITATION

𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒮𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩 | 𝒜 𝑅𝒪𝒴𝒜𝐿 𝐼𝑅𝑅𝐼𝒯𝒜𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩 

"𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵." -𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬

𝒲EDNESDAY 𝒩OVEMBER 𝐸IGHTEENTH

Katherine Harding has been missing in action for two whole days now. I have not seen her since my first ballroom dance lesson on Monday. Henry and I worked both yesterday and today on some more dance lessons. It was in the middle of the afternoon and Kat also skipped breakfast. I went to check her room, and her breakfast delivery had not been touched. I took the tray of food and brought it back to the kitchen. Hopefully, Mr. Gotti could keep it fresh until Kat was ready to come and eat. 

Hopefully, I could find her. 

Katherine Harding knew how to disappear. 

Kat had not found many hobbies in or around the palace to keep herself busy. She also had not been making too many friends with either the other royals, or even the employees.

Not being in her own bedroom and not being in my bedroom, meant that there was only one other spot Kat could be.

"What are you doing? I haven't seen you for days!" I exclaimed. I walked into the royal dressing room and saw Kat in the process of hand sewing fabric together. She did not even look up in my direction when I started talking to her.  "Kat!"

"I'm sorry!" She shouted. She refused to look up from her fabrics. "I'm just really busy in here. I need to make this dress for you for this weekend. It needs to be done and have you fitted for it before this weekend," she explained.

Kat has been working her ass off since we arrived in Astalilia. I do not know how I have not been able to see this all before, but I have found time and ways of enjoying the temporary time we have in this country. Kat has not found the time to do that, because I made the executive decision to make her my royal dress designer.

Kat loves fashion and designing more than Gianni Versace or some other famous designer in the world.

However, she needs time to decompress and be a normal person. She needed a minute to find something fun to do.

"Sweetie ... it's time you take a break. Your eyes are gonna bleed from looking at fabric for days straight," I said.

"My eyes are fine," she whispered.

I went over and pried the sewing needle out of her hand. She put up one hell of a fight. Whatever she was currently working on, was going to be the most elegant and beautiful dress that I get to wear. I know that for a fact.