THIRTEEN | A LITTLE ROYAL ROMANCE

𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩 | 𝒜 𝐿𝐼𝒯𝒯𝐿𝐸 𝑅𝒪𝒴𝒜𝐿 𝑅𝒪𝑀𝒜𝒩𝒞𝐸

𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘰 𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥,  "𝘐𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳."

𝓦EDNESDAY 𝓓ECEMBER 𝓢IXTEENTH

"Just a few more hours," Kat whined.

Henry, Gabe, Nathan, Seraphina, and I have been staring at Kat for the last five hours. She has refused to let us touch any of the completed dresses, because she refused to call any of them done yet. All the dresses need to be examined by Kat - a few adjustments needed to be made, then she would declare the dresses to be done.

"That's it!" Henry shouted. "Kat the dresses are finished! Now please for the love of God, let us take them into the village for the girls!" Henry pleaded.

"Yelling at me won't make me go faster," Kat whispered.

"She's not wrong," Seraphina whined.  "Why don't we just wait the few hours?" She asked.

"No way!" Henry shouted. "The dresses are finished!"

"All of you stop screaming. Kat will be done on her own time. It's not like we only have a few more hours left until her birthday, so she is wasting her own time," Gabe said. His mimicking voice sounded condescending.

"Fine! Fine! Fine!" Kat exclaimed. She threw whatever she was working with off to the side. She gently turned the torse mannequin 180 degrees in order for us all to see the finished product. "Moderately excellent. Everyone, carefully take a dress and pack it away," she aggressively instructed.

We all carefully packed away the dresses in order to secretly deliver them.

I slipped a note in the package. 

The note read:

For you girls to look as beautiful on the outside as you do on the inside.
As beautiful as a rainbow.

Everyone got themselves dressed in village attire. Seraphina needed to borrow things from Kat and I. Her usual Ice Queen color scheme went with her cloak. Kat, Seraphina, and I were all wearing riding outfits, because it is the first day that the sun is shining and there is no snow falling from the sky. Snow is still piled high across the village, but most trails and even beaches have been cleared in order to ride. Kat and I have not been riding alone together for a few weeks, but considering her birthday is tomorrow, she requested that Seraphina join us.