ELEVEN | THE EMERALD PRINCESS

𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝒱𝐸𝒩 | 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑅𝒜𝐿𝒟 𝒫𝑅𝐼𝒩𝒞𝐸𝒮𝒮

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦."  -𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘩

𝓢ATURDAY  𝓓ECEMBER  𝓕IFTH

I have been sitting in the royal dressing room for three hours already. If I am being perfectly honest, I think that the six of us have made an exceedingly impressive amount of progress in only five days of working on these dresses. This is all considering no one has ever designed or made a dress before - other than Kat.

Kat has designated everyone to a specific job.

Nathan, Henry, Gabe, Seraphina, Kat, and I have all been working as much as possible on the dresses. However, our schedules do not always line up together. Middle of the morning is when we are all able to work together.

Henry and Gabe have their responsibilities around the palace early in the morning. Nathan is coming from his family castle every morning. Seraphina has been staying in the palace with Kat and I the last few days in order to keep her travelling to a minimum.

"Good work everyone," Kat said.

She walked around the room in order to make sure that everyone was doing their designated tasks properly. By everyone I mean ... Nathan, Gabe, and I. Henry has been working overtime with Kat in order to practice his designing skills. Seraphina was doing a decent job; considering she was not willing to help us in the beginning.

I heard my walkie talkie begin to beep. "Hallway. Now,"  the voice said. Obviously, it was Dominick. I went into the hallway and saw him standing there with another file in his hands. "The associates of Jackal were a dead end. None of them claim to know anything about him," Dominick explained.

"We need to find his base of operations. That's the only way to actually find him and know what he wants with me," I said.

My wording was precise. We. I wanted to find this guy and have him look me in the eyes. He tortured the employees of this palace in order to get information. No one should have to put their lives in danger for me. I could do that all on my own.

"An extraction operation is being designed as we speak. By this time tomorrow, the address in the police file is going to be raided," Dominick explained. I handed him back the folder, because I did not want anyone inside to know what Dominick and I were talking about. Both Nathan and Kat would overly worry about my safety during this raid.