TWENTY-SIX | RECKLESSLY ROYAL

𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝒮𝐼𝒳 | 𝑅𝐸𝒞𝒦𝐿𝐸𝒮𝒮𝐿𝒴 𝑅𝒪𝒴𝒜𝐿

"𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺."  -𝘍. 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘻𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥 

𝓜ONDAY 𝓙ANUARY 𝓔IGHTEENTH

When I tell you that wearing metal armor is the most uncomfortable feeling in the world. I promise you that nothing will ever come close to being as uncomfortable. Never again, will I complain about wearing uncomfortably fancy ball gowns. Those gowns were heaven compared to this armor.

Never in my life would I ever wear a full suit of armor, but dealing with swords and weapons, we needed to have a metal layer of protection. I still have the opinion that using swords and shields is a little too medieval for modern times, but Astalilia is not a normal place. People have magical abilities for crying out loud. Nothing about this place has ever been normal. People walk around using their ability like it is no big deal, because for them it has never mattered.

Having a sword attached to my hip has never sat well with me. In all honesty, I would rather be like a cop, and have a gun attached to my hip. 

I have not talked to Henry and Gabe since I nearly killed them yesterday.

We were meant to be leaving for Findara in less than an hour. The two of them were meant to meet in my bedroom and they have not gotten here yet.  Henry needed to encapsulate us into his air mimicry in order to get us out of the palace undetected. Guards may be posted everywhere, with big guns, but they cannot shoot what they cannot see.

I adjusted the armor to make sure it was correctly on my body. The last thing I needed was for a sword to impale me in the chest - especially when a chunk of metal was meant to be in that place.

The word correctly felt paradoxical at this moment.

I have no idea how to correctly wear a suit of armor. Thankfully, I am not dressed like a knight, but I still felt unworthy wearing all of this metal on my body.

My body was frantically moving around. I could not look up from any of the supplies I was going to be bringing with me. I did not want to have too much of a heavy top saddled on Apollo.

"I know where you're going! I'm beyond pissed off that you didn't tell me!" A girl yelled.

"I knew you would be mad," I whispered.

I headed into my private bathroom in order to figure out an intricate way of using the bathroom while in this armor. There needed to be a way.

"You know I'm more mad at myself," Kat said. I could hear her voice, but she was no longer in my sights. "I used to think that we could read each other's minds. Now I'm not so sure. I thought we were moving on from certain things, but I guess we're still here."